Yoongi's feelings

Yoona's pov:
I was soaked to the bone... That jerk made me wet.... After I escaped the maze yuta came to me running see in me wet.

Yuta: yaaahh yoona... Did u jump in the lake or something?
Yoona: umm...

Yoongi: I did it! I dropped water on her purposely What r u gonna do?

Yuta: wait let me get this straight.... U dropped water on my sis- date!

Yoongi: exactly.

Yuta: and why is that? Did she do something to u?
He said trying to stay as calm as possible.

Yoongi: not really... I just felt like tortchuring  her.

Yuta was about to loose his patience when I cut him off.

Yoona: umm Yuta.... Let's go home....

After that we left leaving Deiji and Suga there....

Yoongi's pov:

Deiji: oppa! U really dropped water on her?

Yoongi: yup...

Deiji: but why? She seems nice.

Yoongi: Deiji... U r too nice...u always want to see the good in people... But believe me she is not nice.

Deiji: so should I bully her?

Yoongi: huh? Why?

Deiji: because u don't like her anymore...

Yoongi: but... Bullying is-

Deiji: you know she lives with that yuta guy right.

Yoongi: wait what... How do u know...

Deiji: everyone knows.... It's been a gossip in school... No wonder they r in love...

A/n pov:
Yoongi felt a pain strike by his heart...he felt like he had lost Yoona forever.... He may not have realized it but he still had that same feelings and attractions towards yoona...... Deep down he knew it... He was using Deiji to get over those feelings.... But little did he know that Yuta was yoona's cousin.... He felt a surge of anger when he found out that yoona was living with yuta.... He wanted to know what yuta had that he didn't.... Without thinking he further said-

Yoongi: fine I don't care bully her.... And just to let u know we are dating now... So u can tell everyone we r dating....

He said wanting to make yoona go through the same feeling he is going through.

Deiji: opppaaa! I can't believe we r finally dating...
Suga: believe it.... Jagiya... Now let's go for dinner.

Yoona's pov:

I took a deep breath before entering the house... Yuta already entered before me since I had to go to lisa's house to borrow her h.w because I can't think in this chaotic nest... Anyway as I opened the door I could just feel the tension in the air... I saw jisoo, taehyung, sana, yuta and jin sitting on the couch glaring at each other.... When I first entered I actually thought those were statues.

Yoona: um hey guys... What-

Jin: yah yah yaaaaaaah.... Shut upppp!

Yoona: but-

Jisoo: one more word and you'll die!

What is happening....

Yoona: huh?