Crush?

Yoona's pov:
After I came back yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about suga.... I found myself smiling time to time... Oh no! I guess I developed a crush on him.. Geez!
Right now I am in my bedroom since it's a holiday and I think I am. just traumatized after what happened yesterday... It's probably not a crush... I am just thankful.... Wait should I text him? He will think that I am to desperate.. But you know what I am not a bad person so I am just gonna go for it!

Yoona: Heyy!
Suga: what?
Yoona: I just wanna say thank you... You know for saving me yesterday!
Suga: it's cool I guess.
Suga: oh yes and sorry!
Yoona: for what?
Suga: you know for lying.
Yoona: hmmm so you think I am beautiful?
Suga: I mean you are not ugly.
Yoona: ohh thanksss!
I felt butterflies in my stomach.
Suga: ohh and can you come to the café real quick?
Yoona: why?
Suga: no questions... You are still my servant.
Yoona: you better not be pranking me?
Suga: yes yes now come.

To be honest this is the first time I am excited to meet him.... I quickly dressed up.

I went down and saw my siblings smirking at me

Yoona: umm hey?
Jisoo: another date with suga?
Taehyung: noona has got a girlfriend.
Jin: don't let him prank you again!
Yoona: yah yah... But why are you guys standing in the kitchen counter like that?
Jin: do you see these ants?
I saw three ants fighting with a peice of bread.
Yoona: umm yeah?
Taehyung: we are seeing who is gonna win.
Jisoo: we made a bet whoever wins will get a 10 bucks from each looser.
Yoona: ohh umm good luck... I'll get going!
Jisoo, taehyung and Jin: byeeeeee!!!
I ran to the café... I didn't wanna be late you know.... Hehe!
I entered the café and saw him sitting there going through his phone.
Suga: hey idiot.
Yoona: hi... Why did you call me?
Suga: oh yes... You see I was hungry so I came here and then I had a coffee and a cheesecake.. But then I forgot to bring my wallet sooo can you pay?
Yoona: ohh ok.
Suga: huhh? Aren't you gonna fight with me or something?
Yoona: nope.
Suga: do you have a fever?
I shaked my head saying no and went to the cashier...man he drank four cups of coffee and 5 plates of cheesecake.... And it was hella expensive.
Yoona: done!
Suga: cool.
He went back to scrolling through his phone while I stared at him hoping he would say something else.
Suga: ummm...
Yoona: yes?
Suga: are you sure you're ok?
Yoona: of course of course
Suga: you can go now...
Yoona: oh umm kk... Bye.
Suga: wait-
Yoona: yes?
Suga: you are still my fake girlfriend.
Yoona: really why?
Suga: my ex girlfriend is coming back to Seoul... Soooo I want to make her jealous.... And I want to get her back... But don't tell that to anyone! She dumped me before she moved to daegu... She said that she doesn't do well with long distance and I want to show her that no one dares to dump me!
After he said that I felt a huge pain in my heart... He liked someone else... He could've told me before... I felt tears welling up in my eyes but I tried to hold it in.
Yoona: o-oh ummm s-sure..i'll get going now.
I left the café and walked home... I just wanted to lock my room and cry my eyes out.... But why did I fall for him... He is just a normal boy with good looks....I can't believe I let myself fall for him.. I am such a dumbass... I reached the doorstep  took a deep breath and put on a smile before entering.
Mom: you are back! Why were you out so long!
Jisoo: she was probably on a date with her boyfriend.
Mom: oh yes about that... The min company contacted my office... They say you are dating him.
Yoona: no mom he was just using me because I was his slave so I was a fake girlfriend... And there will be a fake breakup after some days.
Mom: ohh the Mins were very excited to be honest.
Yoona: great mom... Can I be excused to my room now.
Mom: yes yes go... But do your homework or you'll be grounded!
I just nodded before going upstairs to my room and crying myself to sleep.

-to be continued-