I got stood up

Jisoo: yoona are u still crying?
Taehyung: we get it u r sad because of her...
Jin: yea but we r suffering too... U should come down and talk to mom.
Yoona: I-I will in a second...
Ok so u guys might be thinking why am I sad when Suga confessed to me? Well we r gonna have a flashback....

-flashback-
I was on cloud nine.... I had a crush on yoongi for quite a while....i am supposed to hate him but I like him too.... Idk why... Sometimes he annoys the crap out of me and the other time he makes my heart flutter!
Ok soo after landing I went straight to my house since I wanted to get dressed properly... But i didn't know what awaited me..... I went to my house and knocked on the door.... I went inside and saw everyone packing their suitcases.... What was happening?
Yoona: oppa? What's happening?
Jin: shhhhhh... Eomma is crying her eyes out.... We need to go Japan immediately! Go pack fast!
Yoona: but WHY!
Jisoo: because our uncle got in a huge accident!
Yoona: b-but-
Mom: y/n u r home! My brother has gotten into a terrible accident....pls pack now... We have to leave for Japan as soon as possible...
Yoona: b-but mom-
Mom: y/n there are no buts we have gotta go....

-End of flashback-

So that's how I stood suga up... I did not pick up any of his calls and did not reply to any of his messages.... He stopped trying after two days.... And about my uncle he is fine now....

Suga's pov:
I went to the lake waiting for Yoona... I waited for her 2 hours but she never bothered to show up... I can't believe I got stood up.... I mean I never got stood up by a girl..... After 3 hours of wait I realized there is no use of waiting for her I was right she is just trash.... But also the first girl whom I genuinely fell in love it...... I was about to go home when I felt a girl standing behind me....
Suga: can I help you?
?? : you look like u have been stood up by a girl.
Suga: are u out of ur mind..... No!
?? : sure!  By the way... My name is Deiji.
Suga: do I know you?

Heyyy guyzzz... It's been a looooooong time since I updated... I had a lot of tests recently so I had to study....... But it's going to be over on Sunday!
Soooo I will start updating more often from now on!

ANDDD Deiji is going to be one of the vital character of this ff!
Do u think suga will loose his feelings for yoona?