School Trip

Yoona's pov:
I am soo excited right now..... We r going to Daegu for a trip... Our school is taking us.... I had to beg mom for a week straight and she finally agreed. The best part is that we get to choose our roomates... And I am gonna stay with Jennie and Lisa but the worst part is Yoongi is going there too....and I don't want to be around him that much so I am gonna stay away from him .... Anyway I am getting ready for the airport... This is my outfit

My mom drove me to do the airport and I saw my classmates standing there in a group

My mom drove me to do the airport and I saw my classmates standing there in a group... Oops I am late.
Ms. Lee: yoona dear... You should at least be punctual in a time like this.
Yoongi: typical.. He said that to jungkook in a low voice but I managed to hear it.
Ms. Lee: ok now I am gonna hand out your flight tickets and NO ONE should change their seats.
Students: yes Ms. Lee.
Lisa: This is gonna be sooooo fun!!
Jennie: I bought all my Chanel clothes!!!
Jungkook: no need to brag fancy pants.
Jennie: seriously look at YOUR outfit.

Jungkook: what it's not that expensive

Jungkook: what it's not that expensive... Yoona looks like she is a part of a gang.
Yoona: why are we talking about our outfits again?

-time skip-
We are boarding the plane right now and I am just HOPING I don't get a seat with one of the teachers... The flight is 2 hours 50 minutes and I don't want to spend almost 3 hours with a teacher.... I went to my seat and saw Jungkook sitting with a boy... I know him... But how? My seat was an aisle seat but I really wanted the window seat though.... I will ask the person to change seats with me.
As I waited I saw Lisa sitting behind me with bam bam.. He is the class clown...he loves troubling me... Especially because I hate it... He is like a 5 year old child... I wish Jennie is sitting beside me.... I was waiting for the person to come.. I felt someone's presence .. I looked back and saw someone standing there.... If you guessed Yoongi... You are right...

Suga: seriously I have to spend 3 hours with an idiot

Yoona: yahhhh don't call me that...
Suga: if you may I would like to go inside.
I quickly stood up in order for him to sit in MY favourite seat.
Suga: look... I don't have time to play with you now so I am gonna have a three hour nap... no one should wake me up!!!
After he said that the guy with a familiar face stood in the chair facing us..
?? : I don't know how but you always end up with yoona somehow.
Yoona: wait you know me?
??: yah of course I do you are yoona we met at jungkookie's Halloween party... Remember?... Ohh wait you got drunk... So time for a new introduction hi I am Jimin.
Jungkook: you can also call him shortie or baby mochi. Jungkook said from his seat.
Jimin: yah shut up.
Bam Bam: oh my god Kim Yoona and Min Yoongi?!?... My favorite people!!!
Bam bam said from his seat.
Suga: great I am surrounded by barking dogs...  with one beside me..two in front of me and one behind me.
Yoona: yahhh did u just call me a dog?!?
Suga: what do you think?
After a moment everything went on it's own... Bam Bam and Lisa were playing I spy.... Jungkook and Jimin were arguing and I was looking at the beautiful window seat where suga was sitting... When he caught me staring at him.
Suga: I know I am handsome but please don't stare at me like that.
Yoona: I am staring at the handsome seat not your trashy face.
Suga: d-did y-you just c-call my face t-trashy?
Yoona: yes I did.
Suga: you are gonna pay!
After he said that he put his legs on me lap laid down comfortably while I was squished with his body on top of me!
Yoona: yahhhh lett gooooo!
Suga: nope!
Yoona: yahhh you can't do thisssss...
Suga: do you want me to kiss you again?
Yoona:.......
Suga: that's what I thought.
After struggling with him for an hour I finally drifted off to dreamland..

-time skip-
I woke up with the noise of arguing going on somewhere near me. Ohh of course Jungkook and that Jimin guy.
But wait where am I sitting... I came back to my senses and saw that I was not squished by suga anymore but instead I was in the window seat... I saw him reading a book beside me.
Yoona: wait how did I get here?
Suga: I am not heartless... I kept you there since you wanted the window seat.
Yoona: oh thx....
Suga: by the way you look cute when you sleep... It keeps your big mouth shut.
I don't know if that was a compliment or not but it made me blush like crazy!

-to be continued-

Hope you guys are liking the book... THANK YOUUU
BORAHAEEE💜💜💜💜