the date...

Hey guys a/n here just wanted to say thank u for supporting this ff... And after this I am thinking of starting a new jimin ff hope you'll support me!

Yoona's pov:

Yoona: yaaa what date!!!!

Yoongi: umm today at 5 pm.

Yoona: no way... I am not going on a date!

Yoongi: I didn't really ask u.... I just informed u...

Yoona: so u mean u r forcing me to go on a date with u?

Yoongi: if u want to take it that way.... Then yes....might I remind u about yesterday?

I remembered last night.... I found myself blushing and I scurried away!

-time skip- (in the evening)

So what should I wear? Ughh I hate choosing an outfit... I wish I could just wear pajamas.

Anyways... My outfit...

Simple yet elegant

Simple yet elegant...

I walked out of the house and he was leaning into his car which reminded me of when he took me to meet his parents... That was the night I actually fell for him!

I went towards him and he eyed me with a weird judgy look...

Suga: u r wearing.... That?

Yoona: w-what? Is it wrinkled? I ironed it for 20 minutes straight... Wait did I drop juice? Is the color uneven.... I knew I shou-
He cut me off with a short kiss....

Suga: I fell in love with the rebel yoona not the ladylike formal yoona... And I want u to act just like u were before... So go on... Wear this! He said tossing a bag to me...

Yoona: yahh... I can't wear these clothes... It will ruin my reputation...

Yoongi: shut up... Just wear it...

He said pushing me...

Aishh so stubborn...

Anyways I went inside and wore that outfit....

Umm

Umm.. I feel really weird to be honest... I never wore these kind of clothes for 5-6 years... It feels weird...

I went outside and saw him looking at me with a satisfied smirk.... Aishh he is still the same!

Suga: now, hear.... I want to give this back to u...
He said holding an earring which looked oddly familiar... I stared at it for a moment before having a flashback... That... Earring was the real reason I had to be his fake girlfriend.... If u don't remember when he pranked me I fell into the puddle and hurt myself so I went back home in his car and I dropped one of my earrings... Apparently his mom thought it was his girlfriends...

Yoona: wait... U still have it?

Yoongi: of course.... ANd this was my prized possession for 10 years....

Yoona: yah yah ok....

Saying that he grabbed my wrist and took me to his Porsche car.....

We went to some restaurant... He told that he had reserved restaurant since he didn't want any fans interrupting us.

Do u guys want the date to be funny or heart fluttering?