chaos

Yoonas pov:

The drive was awkward....aish my throat is paining by talking in nasal voice...

Anyways in the mall we were walking when I saw Jisoo, yuta and Sana coming out of H&M.... Umm I have a feeling they r gonna recognize me... I quickly turned the other side....

Suga: the store is that way....

Yoona: oh umm.... Y-yes... I was just stretching.. U know?

Suga: oh ok...

He turned the other way and I was trying to avoid eye contact with Jisoo, Sana or yuta...

But then they saw suga and a cold expression took over their faces... Suga knows Jisoo and Yuta but I don't think he met Sana... But they know him and how he broke my heart...
Soon I saw Sana walking towards us... Aishhh she always has a short temper... She almost killed me for eating her tteoboki... I wonder what she'll do to him...

Sana: u r suga... Am I right?

Suga: yup that's me?

Sana: You littl-

Jisoo: Yaa unnie.... Not here...

Suga: oh.. I know you? But where have met? U look so familiar...

Jisoo: YOU FORGOT ME! HOW RUDE! I am yoona's sister by the way!
Soon yuta caught up to them?

Yuta: aishhh u guys run so fast... I had to- Suga?

Suga: what r u doing here?

Yuta: it's a public mall... Not your own private one....

The conversation was getting heated up... I turned the other way and started walking backwards.... Until I hit something hard... I looked up and it was... Jhope, Jungkook and Jimin...

Jimin: hi... U were with yoongi hyung... Right?

Yoona: h-huh... What? No no... I don't know him...

Jhope: we just saw you standing with him...

Jungkook: yea... We are his friends.... Come with us...

Before I could say anything Jungkook pulled me by my hand again towards them...

Jhope: hyung! We found her trying to escape u!

Yuta: oh what's this another girlfriend... Ur quite the player aren't u?

Suga: what r u talking about? I just met her an hour ago... And don't u have better things to do with ur girlfriend? Yuta?

Sana: oppa since when do u have a girlfriend!

?? : omggggg HIIIII!
I  saw Lisa and Jennie coming towards us... With Taehyung and Jin oppa awkwardly squeezed between them!  But what is Lisa doing her? Isn't she on her period?
Jennie: yahhhh Jungkook! What r u doing here?

Jungkook: I was in the mall with my friends when I found this mysterious girl trying to escape yoongi hyung...

Jennie: oh! We found taehyung and Jin escaping these three!

Jisoo: yahhhh u both were escaping us?

Yuta: u both had to buy food!

Jin: aishhh sorry sorry!

Lisa: can't believe we bumped into each other like this... Well except yoona everyone is here...

Yes seriously! WHY NOW!