Punishment

Yoona's pov:
He pulled me towards the shop... Ouch my hand!

Reja's pov (deiji's minion):
I was walking in the mall when I saw a familiar figure... Oh no... It was suga holding yoona's hand! I have got to inform Deiji!

Yoona's pov:
After we got the right package we came out of the shop...

Yoona: k I am gonna go now...

Saying that I was about to walk off when Yoongi grabbed my hand.... Again...

Yoongi: you r not going anywhere...

Yoona: what? Why?

Yoongi: because I am not ready to stop torturing u....

Yoona: umm what's that supposed to mean?

Yoongi: it means u r coming with me!

Yoona: yahhhh I can't! I have plans!

Yoongi: oh really? What? Cleaning the house?

Yoona: yaaahhhhhh shut up! Yuta told me that he is gonna make me some delicious sushi today... Probably the only reason I agreed for him to stay was because of his cooking skills...

He looked at me with an unreadable expression.... In a split second he grabbed my hand really harshly....his hands were holding onto my wrist really really tightly! I could feel his nails cutting thru my skins... Ouchhh! I hissed in pain.... His hand expressed anger and frustration... His grip got tighter and tighter..

Yoona: s-suga s-stop it hurts!

It was hurting so much that I couldn't even speak properly... He pushed me into his car... And he sat in the driver seat and started driving...

Yoona: yahhhh where are u taking me let me go!

I said trying to wiggle out of the seat belt!

Yoona: why the fuck r u kidnapping me!

After I said that he stopped the car abruptly..... And my head jerked into the window...

Yoongi: Yoona, why r u doing this to me?

Yoona: doing what?

Yoongi: doing-..... Never mind!.... Yahhhh what happened to your hand. . He asked noticing the bruises from when he was holding my hand tightly

Yoona: can u ask that to yourself?

Yoongi: I did that?

He asked with an expressionless face.

Yoona: yes!

Yoongi: oh... Umm we need to treat that...

Yoona: don't bother just take me home...

Yoongi: yea... So that yuta guy can do it for u!

Yoona: why do u have so much beef with him! You never even got to know him!

Yoongi: I just don't like him... Because he took away something really precious to me....

Yoona: oh really? What is SOOO precious that yuta would steal from u!

Yoongi: u r such an idiot!....anyway...I am taking u to my house...

Yoona: I am not going to YOUR FILTHY HOUSE!

Yoongi: yah right... If a mansion is filthy for u... U must feel that your house is a garbage truck....

Saying that he started driving the car again....

After a while when we reached his mansion... The lights were switched on.... That's weird....

We walked through the gate and then suga remembered something...

Suga: shit... I forgot Deiji was supposed to come....

Yoona: wait WHAT! There is no way I am gonna go in there! I am gonna go home!

Suga: what? No...

Yoona: sorry but I don't think your girlfriend would literally start crying after seeing my bitchy face....

Suga: your face is not bitchy....

Yoona: yah I know I was being sarcastic.... Byeeee!

Saying that I ran away... Suga couldn't stop me because I mean Deiji is still inside...

-after 2 days- in school...

It's been a long time since I came to school... It's really hard for me to go with the notes... But Jungkook and yuta are helping me!

I was walking thru the corridor with Yuta and Lisa when I saw V raging with anger and jisoo was trying to calm him down in front of his locker...we ran to taehyung and I saw his eyes were blood red...

Yoona: Tae? U ok? Why r u crying?

*slap*

wait a minute? Did my little brother just slap me? This is not gonna end well!

-to be continued-

How is the book so far?
Hope u r liking it!

Why do u think Tae slapped Yoona?
And fyi....  Hope you don't mind if my english is bad... English is not my first language.