Hi again!!

10 YEARS LATER~

Yoona pov:

Hi again! I am Yoona! Do u remember me? Of course u do! Apparently author nim wanted to continue my story.... I don't know why ... I was told to give u a description of my life now!

So.... I woke up today and had one cup of coffee!

A/n:  yahhhh stop being so formal! The readers don't know the NEW YOU... They still remember u as the same badass girl who left the love of her life!

Yoona: wait... They don't know what happened to me after that???!?!?

A/n: nope!

Yoona: I see... U have been really lazy author!

A/n: yaaaahhhh shut up! I updated twice yesterday! And it's just been a day in our world.... Now tell what u have been doing the past ten years!

Yoona: aishhh fine...

So... I will try not to get emotional.... The last thing u remember is me saying goodbye to Yoongi..... And that was the last time I met him.... I came to Japan to finish my studies.... I didn't even meet any of my siblings for ten years.... I don't know why... I hate the fact that they didn't believe me.... People cherish their memories of their last year of high school life... Prom, school dance, party, boyfriends... Etc... But to me... My last year of high school is a nightmare....my friends and family lost their trust in me and I had to move to osaka for the last 6 months of school..... After all that incidents my mom started paying more attention to me.... I improved in studies A LOT my grades were never less than a 90...so I got into a good university and started living in a dorm... Because after all my siblings graduated they came to meet mom... But I didn't want to meet them.... Mom promised me that she wouldn't tell anyone where I am and she didn't.... I got the HIGHEST marks in the country during my final graduation I left Japan... Now I am in LA.... In America... I am the owner of a really popular fashion brand..... The CEO if u want to take it that way... Yes... I followed my moms footsteps... She told that I could work in her company but I refused... I DREADED a new beginning.... Being over there... My mom video chatting with my siblings... Me hiding so that she wouldn't show me to them... It was to stressful... So now... I am a world famous fashion designer and CEO... I live in a BIG penthouse in LA,I own 8 properties and 2 mansions in Osaka... I am even more successful than mom.... I am in the top 20 of most rich person in the world... Can u believe that?
And about my friends... I completely ignored them too! And I changed my number a lot of times and made sure that it never leaked... I am not married yet... I mean I am still in my twenties... Right? Oh and by the way... I am not the same yoona with the bad tongue... I have learnt to be more formal now... Sometimes I wish I could punch tae playfully....and beat the crap out of those mean bullies... But I am always in front of cameras... So... I have to be formal all the time... I still struggle in speaking English but I am learning.... Sometimes I wonder what Yoongi is doing..... Oops... I have a conference... My brand is publishing a new accessory...

Kk.... See ya laterrr!

Yoongi's pov:

A/n: kk yoongi your turn!

Yoongi: wait... Who r u again?

A/n: I am the creater of ur love story!

Yoongi: I don't have a love story?

A/n: yah yah whatever... Now give an update on what u have been doing for the past ten years.

Yoongi: ten years... I was in high school back then.... Wait a minute... Don't tell me ur gonna resume telling my life story to other people!

A/n: yup!

Yoongi: so where were u all these years lazy to write more!?

A/n: shut up! I can't do this again... Let's make things easier?

Yoongi:  umm ok?

So hi! Yoongi here! I was told to give an update on what happened in the past ten years.... So I am a kpop idol now.... In a boyband called bts... We r really famous now.... Right now I am in LA for a concert.... Anyways... The last ten years were hard.... I had to work endlessly rapping and dancing etc.... But what I didn't do in the past ten years is fall in love....i missed yoona in the beginning... I got really depressed... But by that I found my passion for rapping... I used to write songs expressing my feelings... I know it's a bit cheesy but I don't do that now... I actually forgot about yoona until a/n mentioned just now.... I was supposed to be the heir of the min company but I gave that position to one of my cousins my dad DID get angry.... So anyways ... Yoona's brothers... Jin and taehyung are in bts now... We have become... Really close... Like we have an unbreakable friendship... Let's not forget jimin, Namjoon, jungkook and jhope.... I still wonder till this day if yoona has ever heard our song....

-to be continued-