2.

now, there were a lot of things that could be called a crisis. and this was definetly one.

the usually calm soobin had entered into utter "panic soobin" mode.

he wasn't dumb. he knew where he had lost the book, and he knew beomgyu would come here and ask him about it.

to think about it, he had read a BL book like that. misplacing books, then meeting each other to return it and then falling in love.

maybe, soobin could tell beomgyu that the book belonged to someone else. in that way, he could fuel the romance between beomgyu and whatever guy. that is, if there was any romance.soobin scanned his class. who would suit...

soobin's eyes fixed on one guy. he seemed like a perfect target.

lee felix was someone who soobin could quickly put the blame on. plus, felix seemed like the kind who someone like beomgyu would like.

perfect.

soobin decided to take a deep breath in an attempt to get out of "utter panic" soobin mode.the class door opened with a bang and people immediately started whispered.

of course, it was The Four. soobin was going to ignore them and pretend that he didn't exist. and if they asked him...everything is felix. sorry felix, but soobin had no choice.

the four of them walked into the classroom and soobin watched from the corner of his eye as he saw the four of them in perfect sync.

did they practice this or something? it sure looked like it.

gosh, this was so dramatic.

"choi soobin~" said beomgyu and class went dead silent.

soobin looked up, it was fine. he would simply say the book was felix's.

"we bumped this morning and i have the BL--"

soobin ran to where they were standing and shut beomgyu's mouth. a collective gasp could be heard from his classmates but he didn't care.

couldn't beomgyu just say "book"? did he have to mention it was BL?

beomgyu looked at soobin in shocked and then smirked. soobin looked, horrified, as he felt somethign wet against his palm.

oh.my.fucking.god.

he just licked soobin's palm. soobin immediately pulled his hand away and looked at it. oh, his precious hand.

"beomgyu, you can't just go licking other people's hand." said kai. "could we talk to you for a second?"

soobin looked at beomgyu and then at kai. kai was clealry the one with more sense.

"okay."

----------------------------------------------------------------

remind soobin once again, why was he here?

why was he in such a cliche BL situation with his back against the locker and the four hottest boys looming around him.

i mean, if they wanted to simply have a friendly talk they could keep a distance, you know.
but no, there was zero space between them and soobin had to keep his head down as a result.

"this is interesting." said yeonjun.

soobin slightly pushed yeonjun away, because he could feel yeonjun's breath of his ear and it sent tingles down his spine.

"i know you want to talk to me, but please keep some distance okay?" said soobin.

yeonjun immediately slammed his hand on the locker behind soobin and boy, he was more close than before.