7.

"do you want to kiss me? i don't mind." said taehyun, giving soobin a smile.

soobin blinked. what was happening today? did everyone suddenly turn gay?

soobin looked away from taehyun. "t-that's gay."

"hmm does it matter? if you want to you can. maybe for this once, i'll let it."

soobin blinked yet again and his eyes diverted to taehyun's lips. maybe this once....

"yes?" asked taehyun.

soobin blushed from head to toe. he should say no, then why was he not saying that? just one syllable and he could save his image.

"i'll take that as a yes." said taehyun, closing the distance between them.

soobin stood frozen when he felt a hand on his waist and in an instant, the distance between them was close.
soobin looked up into taehyun's eyes. hmm, they were really pretty.

why was this happening again? had soobin turned gay?

taehyun's lips were only a few inches away from soobin's. soobin closed his eyes too.

"TAEHYUN? WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" called out a familiar, which they recognized as beomgyu.
soobin pushed taehyun away with a such a huge force, that taehyun fell on the ground.

"shit, i'm sorry." said soobin.

taehyun started laughing. "damn, who knew you had so much strength."

the door to empty classroom opened and there stood the three of them. beomgyu, yeonjun and kai.
"taehyun! here you were." said kai. "what the hell are you doing on the ground?"

"what the hell is soobin doing here?" asked yeonjun.

soobin looked at yeonjun. yeonjun was staring at him with such an overwhelming intensity that soobin started to feel his heart race. unable to handle the intensity. soobin looked away.

"we were talking." said soobin.

"and taehyun is on the ground...?" asked yeonjun, raising an eyebrow. for some reason, soobin felt really intimidated by yeonjun.

taehyun got up and dusted his pants. "we were talking, i joked about something and as a result, soobin "lightly" pushed me, but i fell on the ground."

kai started laughing. "of course, hyung. you're like paper weight."

"shut up, i'm not."

"he's right, hyunnie." said beomgyu, putting an arm around taehyun's shoulder. "you are pretty light."
"just because i'm light, doesn't mean i'm not strong."

"who said anything about being strong?" said yeonjun.

"i---"

and everyone started laughing.

soobin let out an awkward laugh too but he was just able to get his mind off what happened just a few seconds ago. he just so close to getting kissed by one of the hottest guys in the school. does that mean he's gay? but why soobin? this was such a typical cliche scene and it should not have been with soobin.

soobin could never be the main character. he's always the side one. every since, he began enrolling into school, he never had much friends, maybe one or two. he wasn't popular. not a lot of girls like him. he dated only twice and none of them were serious.
in conclusion, he never had a dramatic life. which was honestly fine by him.