26.

[ a/n : this is the last chapter of the book ]

yeonjun returned back to the hotel, only to find that everyone had finished dinner and seemingly returned back to their rooms.

yeonjun sighed. he really want to soobin and clear things out with him. properly tell him how he felt.

"yeonjun." said kai, popping from nowhere.

"hey." said yeonjun.

kai walked up to yeonjun, his head down low. "should we go back? or should we leave taehyun as he is? and what about beomgyu? what happened to him?"

yeonjun smiled and ruffled kai's hair. "let's go back to the room. if beomgyu didn't fck up again, things should be fine."

kai raised an apprehensive eyebrow. "are you sure?"

--------------------------

the school trip came to end with quite literally a bang, thought soobin.

it was so hectic and suffocating for soobin, that he couldn't really say he enjoyed it.

all because of the four. one of them said he hated him, the other used him as shield, one of the confessed to him and then took it back and then the last one...was the only one who didn't bother soobin.

thank you kai.

soobin threw his bag onto his bed and lied down with a loud sigh.

3 days of hell that was. now, all he wanted a break. he opened his suitcase and picked up his book.

he was so worried and busy during the school trip that was even unable to start it.

"boy's love." read out soobin and frowned. he thought this the first time he picked up the book but the title was sure as hell weird.

soobin scanned the pages, reading through the comic strips.

it seemed to be a story of a high school boy, who liked bl but wasn't really gay. and then magically the four hottest guys in the school were behind his ass.

soobin raised his eyebrow. was like all the characters in this book pretty? the said high school boy even had pretty best friends.

"do you want to kiss me? i don't mind" said main lead 4, leaning into the main lead's face.

soobin frowned. something about that part of the story was so awfully familiar...

a knock on his soobin's door and soobin frowned. there's no way that was his mom. that woman lacked the basic manners to knock on the door. his dad was in the office.

soobin froze. was it a burglar?

soobin looked around his room, was there anything he could take?

hmm.hmm hmmm

he only had a bunch of books, but there was no way he would throw them at a person. the books were too precious.

the knocking grew more persistent.

"oh for fcks' sake. can you wait? i'm searching for a weapon." said soobin, annoyed and then paused. wait a minute, did he just--

the knocking stopped and soobin saw the doorknob turn.

soobin bit the bottom of his lip. he had no choice but to sacrifice one of his precious books. quickly grabbing 'boy's love' from the bed, as soon as the door opened he slammed the book onto the person's head.

"ow fck." said an awfully familiar voice.

soobin froze yet again. "y-yeonjun?"

yeonjun clutched his head in pain. "hi soob."

-------------------------------

soobin placed the ice pack on yeonjun's head. yeonjun slightly flinched.

"what the hell is that book?" asked yeonjun.

"a hella weird one. kinda unrealistic if you ask me. like how does the main lead get 4 guys to like him all at once, i don't even think he looks that good-"

yeonjun smiled, finding soobin's ranting cute.

soobin paused, realizing he was ranting. "sorry."

"it's alright. it's cute." said yeonjun, smiling.

soobin's heart skipped a beat. fck. he was supposed to be mad at yeonjun but he just couldn't do it.

soobin sighed. "is there a reason you came here?"

"yeah...it's about what i said...that day. before the trip."

soobin's eyes widened. yeonjun was talking about the confession.

"...yes?"

"i meant it." said yeonjun, staring into soobin's pretty eyes.

soobin blinked, his heart beating faster than ever. "w-what?"

"i said i meant it. the confession. i really do like you."

"t-then, why d-did you t-take it b-back?"

yeonjun sighed. "i thought beomgyu was also interested in you so it didn't feel right if i confessed to you before him..."

soobin's jaw dropped. "that was the reason you took the confession back? you fcker, i thought you were joking! gosh i was so worr--"

"worried?" asked yeonjun, bringing his face close to soobin's.

soobin blushed and then looked away. there was no point denying it. "yes...i was...worried...that you...lied about...liking...me"

yeonjun let out a sigh and grabbed soobin's chin, making soobin face yeonjun.

"you have any idea how much i like you?"

"i don't know. you tell me."

yeonjun placed a kiss on soobin's lips. soobin immediately responded, wrapping his arms around yeonjun's neck.

yeonjun pulled soobin onto the bed and got on top of him.

soobin looked up at yeonjun. "i like you."

yeonjun smiled and said, "me too."

yeonjun dived in, stealing another kiss from soobin and slowly moving from his lips to his neck.

suddenly, soobin felt something on his face. someone seemed to throw something from the door, which was now somewhat ajar.

soobin picked it up and placed it in front of yeonjun, trying to figure out what it was.

the both of their eyes widened realizing what it was. they both flushed deep, looking away from each other

"m-mom!" yelled soobin.

soobin's mom stood at the door, slightly guilty. "i really didn't want to ruin the mood but sex without condom is really dangerous and i thought you might not have it. "

yeonjun let out a nervous chuckle. "thanks for the...concern. we'll use it well."

soobin's mom winked and walked out of the room, closing it.

soobin looked at yeonjun. "what do you mean, use it well?"

yeonjun. "it's exactly what it means."

and continued attacking soobin with kisses.

----------------------------

soobin's mom smiled and walked to the dining room, where her husband was sitting there.

she smiled at her husband. she was so lucky to have such a man in her life.

"what happened?" asked soobin's dad.

soojin shrugged. "nothing."

soobin had so much yet to discover about love.

------------------------------------

[ the end ]

there will be an epilogue!

keep reading commenting and voting

love,

pixiedust !!