14.

soobin looked around, incredulous. this was such a cliche sitatution in BL books and this was supposed to have happened to a hot protagonist. not him.

"thank you, soobin. you saved the class." said the class president, giving soobin a blinding smile that soobin had no choice but to smile back.

jihoon nudged him in the shoulder. "so, what do you think?"

"what do you mean, 'what do you think'. this kind of situation is not for me. i can't even imagine myself doing it but it's not like i have something against it, i just feel like this opportunity could be used on someone else and not me---"

jihoon put a hand on soobin's shoulder. "calm down. so, you're telling me...that you don't care about what you have to do but you're more worried about the fact that this opportunity could be used to fuel some other romance between some other people?"

"exactly."

jihoon burst out, laughing and soobin frowned.

"why, what's wrong?" asked soobin.

"nothing. you're just too cute." said jihoon, between his laughs.

soobin blinked and blushed slightly, taken aback by the sudden compliment.

"soobin!" called out yerin, a fellow classmate. "can you come here so that we can measure your proportions?"

soobin nodded, despair in his heart. such a romantic opportunity getting wasted...

"oh my, soobin you're quite big, aren't you?" said yerin, who was taking his measurements.

"really? then pick someone else??" asked soobin.

yerin looked at soobin with a sad look in her eyes. "oh, if you feel like we're forcing you to do this...then it's fine. you can leave..."

soobin let out a sigh. "no, i'm fine. continue measuring."

the sad look now replaced by a happy look, yerin continued measuring soobin's proportions.

"okay, i'm done." said yerin. "they should be done within 3 days, and after that all the girls plus you will have a trial, is that fine?"

soobin nodded. "uh sure."

"thank you so much, soobin. i know it might be uncomfortable to do this as a man but thank you so much for helping us out. it will really help us."

"anything for the class." said soobin, tight-lipped.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BWAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHA. MYWHAHAHAH." cackled the witch, a.k.a soobin's mom. 

"it's not funny." deadpanned soobin, thoroughly unamused.

"BUT--" his mom looked at his face. "HAHAHA, BWAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHJ"

"your laugh is disgusting."

"HAHAHA, this is too funny. HAHAHA." 

soobin's dad patted his wife's back. "umm, calm down?"

soojin looked at her husband and then burst out laughing. "BWAHAHAHAH."

"that's it. i'm going to kill this woman." said soobin, getting up from his seat.

soobin's dad pushed him back down onto the seat. "honey, please stop laughing and soobin, you know how she's like, right? so just calm down and wait for her to settle down."

"BUT BWAHAHAHA, MY SON IS GOING TO DRESS UP FOR A MAID CAFE BWAHAHAHAHA."

soobin looked away, his ears red.