8.

why? just why was this happening again?, wondered soobin, looking at yeonjun who was peacefully removing his shoes.

fLaShBaCk

soobin was tired. the event that happened in one day tired him beyond reason. he was used to quiet, non-exciting life. he was not used to a life where he was surrounded by hot guys.

also not to mention the dream, but soobin was trying his best to ignore it.

tired beyond reason, soobin literally dragged himself out of school. he was going to go home, read some manga and then sleep. but wait no, he had homework.

fuck life.

before heading home, soobin decided to head towards the convinient store so that he could buy himself some coffee. he didn't want to fall asleep while doing his homework.

soobin walked inside the convenient store and went towards the drinks section. should he get a normal one or an extra creamy one?

the bitter one was out of question. soobin hated bitter things. considering how shitty of a mood soobin was in, he decided to go for the extra creamy one.

now that he's here at the convenient store, he might as well buy some sweet bread.

soobin was about to pick the strawberry and whipped cream sandwich when he heard someone say.

"hey soobin!"

soobin turned towards the voice calling him. it was none other than choi yeonjun.

soobin groaned on the inside. could his day get even worse?

"hi" said soobin, giving yeonjun a small smile.

"what are you doing?"

i'm at a convenient store, what do you think i'm doing?

"just buying a snack and a drink."

"oh, you bought the extra-creamy one?"

soobin nodded.

"oh wow, those are hella sweet."
"i like sweet things, got a problem?"

yeonjun lifted up his hands. "none at all. anyways are you free right now?"

this wasn't good. "um, uhh i, like--hmm"

soobin looked at yeonjun. he was giving soobin puppy eyes and had a very, very sad look on his face.
soobin sighed. "not really"

"then can we could study together?"

"sure. where?"

yeonjun frowned. "at your house."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

and here they were. in soobin's house. soobin could feel the happiness radiating out of yeonjun. he kinda resembled a very eager puppy.

"I'M HOME!" yelled soobin. "and i have a guest."

soobin had to tell his parents that he had a guest otherwise god knows, what kind of shit they'll do.

his mother came to the entrance. "eh? you brought a friend? wait, you have friends?"

"shut up, you old hag." said soobin, entering the house with yeonjun shortly behind him. yeonjun looked slightly puzzled and shocked at the way soobin addressed his mother.