17.

"come with me" said jihoon, dragging soobin with him for his long awaited break.

"sure..." said soobin.

for some reason, he was unable to shake off the feeling that someone had declared war against him...

meh, he was probably over-thinking stuff.

"but how can i go out in this outfit?" asked soobin, pointing to the dress he's wearing.

jihoon raised an eyebrow and said, "then what? you have chicken pox, remember?"

soobin's eyes widened in embarrassment. "you heard that?"

"beautiful cover-up i have to say."

soobin lightly whakced jihoon's shoulder. "shut up"

--------------------------------------------------------

"...why the fck are we here?" asked soobin, staring the place unamused.

"come on, other than our cafe, this is the hottest spot right now and i heard they have good drinks. i'm so tired of that vanilla latte."

soobin looked at the ikemen cafe, aprehensively. should he really go?

"please come in." said the girl, standing at the door.

without giving soobin some time to even think, jihoon dragged him inside the cafe.

much to their luck, the cafe didn't have many customers.

soobin tensed once he saw yeonjun, beomgyu, taehyun and kai huddled up in a corner, radiating intimidating, dont-come-near-me aura.

"excuse me?" said jihoon, waiting for one of the four boys to take his order. he was low-key curious to see which one would come.

beomgyu nudged yeonjun and said, "go take her order, it's obvious she is here to see you."

yeonjun glared at beomgyu. "i don't want to."

beomgyu glared at yeonjun back. "and why is that so? ah, is it because you'll serve only if it was soobin."

"hah? then why are you not serving her? wait, let me guess. YOU are the one who won't serve anyone other than soobin."

soobin looked at both of them, bickering. ...they would serve only soobin?

BUT HE WAS FCKING SOOBIN SO WHY WERE THE TAKING SO LONG TO SERVE HIM?!

"well, i'm sure soobin would want me to serve to him." said kai, joining in, not wanting to lose.

"sure. why don't you go with some girl, huh?"

"oh so you wan't do you guys? are you gay, yeonjun?" said kai, raising an eyebrow.

yeonjun opened his mouth to say something but shut it.

soobin crumpled his fists, getting angrier by the second. one, he had a limited break and simply wanted to rewind in this cafe and two, he had spent 5 precious minutes of his break.

"shut up, kai." said yeonjun.

"why are you asking kai to shut up? you should shut up." said beomgyu

"why shou---"

soobin slamed his hands on the table standing up. the corner of his mouth twitching and with a menancing glare on his face, soobin said in a quiet voice, "if you guys don't take my order in the next 10 seconds, i'll swear to god, i'll fcking rip out your tongues making sure you never argue about such useless things again."

taehyun sighed and walked towards soobin, giving him a sweet smile. "i apologize for what happened. please tell me your order, it'll be on the house due to inconvinience caused."