15.

soobin looked at the girls, unsure.

"are you sure this is fine?"

the girls looked at him, their eyes sparkling. "wow, soobin."

"...wow?"

"you knew, you'd look so good in maid outfit."

"if that's a compliment, thank you." said soobin, his face slightly flushed.

to be honest, he did feel a bit weird wearing this maid outfit along with the cat ears but the girls were encouraging himself so much, that soobin felt glad.

"we'll definetly defeat that snake class." said yerin, her eyes fired up.

"we definetly will."

--------------------------------------------

soobin walked out of the changing room, after the girls put on some finishing touches. the guys who were preparing the tables and the temporary kitchen all paused and stared at soobin.

feeling embarrassed, soobin looked down, his cheeks flushed.

"no way, is that soobin?"

"he's actually cute...bro."

jihoon laughed. "you said bro to make it non gay, right? well, soobin you look cute. in a very very gay way."

soobin looked at jihoon, his cheeks bright pink. "w-what are you saying? you idiot."

jihoon walked closer to soobin and whispered. "oh my my, are you blushing? don't worry, i'd rather make a move on soobin as a guy than a girl."

soobin's eyes widened and pushed jihoon away. "y-you're t-too close."

jihoon sighed and pouted. "why are you not saying anything about my outfit?"

soobin looked at jihoon and then noticed his butler like outfit.

"oh wow, you look good."

"i know right, but honestly i feel like these kind of suits suits felix more than me."

"oh right. now that you mention it, i haven't seen felix around."

"i think he's talking with changbin outside."

"oh let me go talk to him. see ya."

soobin walked towards the door, the sounds of his heels resounding throughout the class. 

everyone looked at him with their eyes widened, as if realizing something.

just as soobin was about to step out, someone roughly grabbed him by the collar pulling him inside the classroom.

due to the rough tug, soobin slipped on his heel and fell down on the ground onto the guy.his eyes watering in mild pain, soobin looked at the guy.

the guy's eyes widened and a blush came over his cheek.

"ow, ow" said soobin, not realising the gay panic he was causing for the poor straight guy.

"what are you guys staring at? your class is really the worst. a girl fell down and you're simply staring at her?" said an unfamiliar voice.

"grab my hand and get up. i'll take you to the infirmary."

soobin turned to look at the guy, his eyes still watery. it was choi hyunsuk from the other section.

shit, did soobin just ruin their secret weapon?

hyunsuk's eyes widened as soobin felt his heart sink, he could alsready feel how disappointed yerin was going to be.