19

"SOOBIN!! it's been so long since i saw you. what happened?" said miri, smiling as she saw soobin.

miri gasped. "did you...perhaps...switch to buying books online?"

soobin looked at miri in disgust. "and why would i ever do that?"

"that's true. what's better than buying books at a book store?"

"are you sure it's fine for you to be chatting with me? shouldn't you do your job as a cashier?" said soobin.

"do you see anyone coming here? no. so there's no problem. anyways, are you here to buy something?"

"hm yeah, i was thinking of buying a new book since i had some money saved up."

"well, then." said miri. "go ahead and search. you seem a bit troubled, a new book will definetly help you take your mind off things."

soobin smiled at miri and walked towards the BL section.

there used to be a time when he was so embarrassed to enter the BL section but then his mom said that buying books online was such a waste and forced him to buy books from the store.

to be honest, at first soobin didn't really get what his mom said but now he understand. nothing beats buying a book from a book store.

soobin looked around, excited. how long had it been since he came here? around 2 weeks?

lately, things had been too hectic at school for him to come here.

soobin sighed. when did his life become like this? he never really wanted such a hectic life.

sure, having friends like felix and jihoon was fun but why did he have to get involved with THE FOUR?

and now, there was this weird fanclub shit. remind soobin why he had a WHOLE ASS fanclub dedicated to him?

did those people lose their senses? soobin was a guy. and too, a normal one. if soobin was an idol, it would've made sense but soobin was just...soobin.

soobin picked a book from the shelf. it was titled, "boys' love."

soobin frowned. how original. wow, boys' love. soobin shook his head. sometimes, authors came up with the most of boring and weird names.

like one time soobin picked up a book that said, "mushroom syndrome~cum or die" (A/N:- that's a real book fr) and he really died wheezing.

well, but sometimes even if the title is shit, the book might turn out to be interesting, so soobin turned the book over to read the synopsis.

"what happens when sungjin, who loves bl, finds himself in the most cliché bl situation, surrounded by the four hottest guys in the school."

hmm. well, the whole situation of this book kinda seemed unrealistic but if soobin had to pick books based on how real they were...he would have to say goodbye to omega verse and vampires.

but like, one, the chances of four guys being interested in the same guy is less and two, there's no way all of them are gorgeous.

who even comes up with these story ideas?

well, it had been long since soobin read a love triangle-ish, so he decided to pick this book.

"here, i'll take this" said soobin, placing the book on the counter.

"oooh, 'boys' love' huh? interesting choice. it sold out really fast and we had to restock it like twice."

"really? but the plot is kinda..."