18.

is this hell? was it possible to experience hell while being alive?

turns out, it was. because that was what soobin was experiencing right now.

despite the school festival being a hectic event, the school decided to keep school on the next day forcing soobin to come to school.

but that was okay. bearable. he had been coming to school for years.

but coming to school to see around 20 boys around his tables was definitely what he was expecting.

the corner of mouth twitched in annoyance. he could really murder someone right.

"she's your cousin, right? does she live in korea?"

"can i have her number?"

"how old is she?"

"i don't mind dating an older woman."

"will she come ever again?"

jihoon looked at soobin and then at the literal mob in front of him. he should do something otherwise so---

soobin got up, banging his fists on the table.

"listen up..."

----------------------------

"taehyun, kai, yeonjun and beomgyu, can all of you come out for some seconds?" asked the teacher.

the four of them looked at each other confused, but got up and walked towards the teacher.

"okay, i have a couple of things to tell you guys." said the teacher, looking through some documents. "one, beomgyu and yeonjun both of you better gets those grades up or i won't have any choice other than detaining you."

yeonjun and beomgyu looked anywhere, except at the teacher, while taehyun and kai tried to stifle their laughter.

"your scores are disappointing, really. if you're having a hard time, you could ask taehyun. he came first again. or even kai, he's got a decent rank as well."

yeonjun and beomgyu, looked away, scratching their necks.

the teacher sighed and said, "anyways, i didn't call of you here for that. our school is organizing an over-night camping trip for charity. because it's not free, we fear that participation will be less, so we need you guys to appeal to the students...because you guys are like umm.."

"popular?" asked yeonjun, smiling.

the teacher looked at yeonjun, narrowing her eyes. "you finally looked at me, wanna talk about your grades?"

yeonjun blinked and looked away again.

"anyways, that's exactly why i want you guys to go. ah, beomgyu and yeonjun...it'll give you extra marks."

beomgyu and yeonjun's eyes sparkled. "we're in!"

taehyun shook his head. "poor naive earthlings."

---------------------------

"we only have this section left for our grade. then we have to move on to the lower grades." said kai, ticking off the classroom they just entered.

so far so good. the responses were good, people already signed up and things were going well.

"that's soobin's class right?" said beomgyu, looking into the list.

the four of them froze. soobin's class. the guy all four of them were pinning after.

all of sudden a competitive spirit fired up inside all of them and the atmosphere became tense.

"how about we split up the work? we're taking way too much time." said kai.