6.

in an empty classroom, there stood 5 boys. the four of them surrounding soobin. the atmosphere was tense and sensual.

soobin could see the faces of the other four boys. it was yeonjun, beomgyu, kai and taehyun.

"soobin-ssi, you said you like gay manga, how is it possible that you are not gay?" asked yeonjun in a whisper.

"yeah, soobin. especially since you read explicit gay stuff." sad beomgyu.

"i-i--" started soobin, flustered by the sudden question. he usually immediately corrected people but why was he stammering now?

without a warning, someone's hands slammed soobin against the wall of the empty classroom. soobin looked into the burning intensity of taehyun's eyes, soobin felt hella intimidated.

"look at your face, you're blushing from head to toe. are you sure, you're not gay?" asked taehyun, smirking.

"i-i am not." said soobin.

taehyun brought his face closer, his lips only inches away from soobin's. "do you want to kiss me? i don't mind."

soobin put his head away from taehyun and his eyes widened. "why are all of you removing your shirts?"

yeonjun winked at soobin. "we're going to have some fun with you."

---------------------------------------------------------------

"AHHHHHHHHHH" screamed soobin, getting up from his bed. what the fuck was that.

his mom and dad came running into his room. "soobin baby, what happened?"

soobin looked at his mother in horror. "I HAD A GAY DREAM."

his mom's concerned face immediately turned into one of annoyance. "for real? if you have boner now, we'll leave. you can relieve yourself."

and his parents left the room.

soobin looked at them in horror.  did his parents not understand how serious this situation was? soobin, a completetly straight guy, had a gay dream about not one but 4 STRAIGHT GUYS! just how weird was that.

soobin looked under his blanket. phew, things didn't go that far. if he ended up having a wet dream, he would've seriously lost it. 

still shock, soobin made it out of bed. how the hell was he going to face them? and why the hell did he have such a dream? he wasn't really attracted to them. i mean, he is "straight". and what made even worse was the fact that, he didn't dream about one guy. he had a dream about 4 guys.

was it because they bought books for him? no, that didn't make sense at all.

soobin decided to not think about it because he felt like, the more he thought about it, the more he went crazy. and he wanted to keep his sanity, thank you.

soobin walked down the stairs to see his parents sitting and eating breakfast. 

"morning, binnie <3, if you dirtied the sheets please wash it yourself. i don't want to touch the sheets that have your jizz." said his mom, casually putting jam on her bread.

soobin sighed. jeez, did this woman have zero filter. 

sitting on the table, he said to his dad, "how the hell did you fall in love with his woman?"

"young man, love doesn't doesn't have a way, a time or lo---" started his dad.

"AH and no thank you, i'm quickly going to eat the sandwich you made and go." said soobin, chucking the sandwich in his mouth and leaving the dining table.