23

soobin was mesmerized by their hotel. it was full of plants and greenery and gave soobin such a relaxing vibe which was exactly what soobin needed at this point. no drama, just a relaxing school trip.

after leaving his luggage in his room, soobin looked at his roommates. all of them had jumped onto the beds, looking completely exhausted.

"y'all wanna come with me?" asked soobin, knowing the answer. "i'm going to explore."

felix, who looked half-dead, said, "no can do. sorry."

changbin looked a felix, worried. "he has terrible motion sickness."

jihoon had already gone to the washroom to take a shower, so there was no point asking him.

soobin shrugged. maybe going on a walk alone was best for him. he could think about everything that was happening in peace. things were progressing so fast around him, that soobin didn't really have the time to stop and think about what was happening.

"well, no worries. i'll be back in some time." said soobin, exiting the room.

"see you!" said felix.

soobin looked around. it seems like everyone's rooms were placed at completely random places due to the availability. well good for him, the last thing he wanted to was run into yeonjun. or any of his friends for that matter.

soobin sighed, walking towards the elevator. why had his life suddenly become something straight out of a manga? he had spent all his life as a background character, watching several main leads lead their happy or not-so-happy life. and to be honest, he was fine with his non-spicy life.

sure, reading those beautiful books about relationships sometimes made soobin want to date as well but soobin was well aware of the fact that it would be so hard to find someone who respects his tastes.

even when it comes to friends. he didn't really have any friends because everyone thought his obsession with a bl when he's a boy was weird. everyone always assumed that he was naturally gay cause he read bl books. even his mother. but the truth was, he had never really felt an attraction to a boy before.

unless stupid motherfcking yeonjun showed up.

the whole reason as to why soobin was losing his shit was because of that guy. the audacity of that man to just confess, take it back and act like nothing happened? what was he thinking? but now that soobin thought about it isn't soobin weird for getting angry.

did he like yeonjun or not? he didn't know. even if things worked out for them, real-life was no bl book. people would definitely judge them for being a gay couple and there was a limit to how long one could keep a relationship under the wraps.

soobin had become so lost in his thoughts, that he didn't even realize which floor he had wandered off to.

soobin walked in front of the rooms, simply looking around. the corridor was filled with plants enunciating the naturistic vibe of the hotel.

"move kai." said an awfully familiar voice from inside of a room.

soobin frowned. he knew this voice. it was beomgyu.

"how long is this going to continue? are you just going to hide your feelings? are you going to ignore taehyun's feelings? is it fun to move on with life, drowning in obliviousness when people around you are hurting?"

soobin froze. what were they talking about? it seemed something really personal, so he just leaves, right? but his curiosity was killing him. taehyun's feelings? what was kai talking about?