EPILOGUE

soobin looked around awkwardly. he tried to get his arm out of the uncomfortable grip but failed in doing so. he sighed and gave up.

"can you stop?" said soobin, annoyance clear in his voice.

"i'm heartbroken, shut up." replied jihoon, curtly, weeping big fat non-existent tears into soobin's poor sleeve.

felix walked into the classroom and was a bit taken aback by the ongoing scene.

"what happened?" asked felix, confused beyond reason.

"hyunsuk transferred schools. hence he's crying." said soobin, clearly not giving a shit.

"oh no. are you okay?" asked felix, being the angel he is.

jihoon sniffled and looked up at felix. "my heart is broken. he was so gorgeous."

"he hasn't died yet, jihoon." said soobin, tired of jihoon's drama.

it was lunchbreak and soobin was dying to go the other classroom and met yeonjun.

you guessed it right, the both of them were in their honeymoon phase.

"can you get off me? unlike you, i have a boyfriend to get to." said soobin, pushing jihoon off his arm.

"that was mean." said felix.

jihoon immediately gave soobin the middle finger and proceeded to crying onto felix's arm.

soobin grinned, making his way to the other classroom.

"seeing them together makes me so happy. my day is complete." said a girl, also standing outside yeonjun's class.

"i know right, 4 hot guys together. what a sight for the eyes." replied one of her friends.

"pst, is this guy here for them as well? i guess they have a lot of male fans as well." whispered them.

"i can hear you, you know." thought soobin in his head.

he wish he could just go up and them and tell that their beloved choi yeonjun and liked men and happened to soobin's boyfriend. not to mention, yeonjun confessed first. but of course he could not.

soobin was indeed blessed to be surrounded by people who liked him as who is and didn't judge him but that didn't mean everyone in the school was going to accept him.

and to top it all, yeonjun was popular. if a nobody like soobin came out, no one would really care but if yeonjun did, then the whole school would flip and there's not telling what's going to happen.

"yeonjun," called out soobin, throwing a side glance at the girls who were gossiping.

yeonjun looked over to the voice that called him. his face instantly brightened and he walked over to soobin.

"hey ba--soobin," said yeonjun, correcting himself on time.

soobin blushed and said, "hey. i just thought of coming to visit you cause..."

soobin leaned in towards yeonjun's ear and whispered, "cause i miss you."

yeonjun's face immediately became red. "s-s-soobin, you're really unfair."

-----------------------------------

"look at him."

"i know right, is he even trying to hide the fact that he's in love?" asked taehyun, looking at soobin and yeonjun at the classroom door.

"well, if he is, he's doing quite a pathetic job." said beomgyu, giving taehyun a smile.

kai rolled his eyes. "it's not like the both of you are doing a great job either. gosh, stop. give my eyes some rest."