13.

the corner of yeonjun's mouth ticked as he aggressively drank his coffee.

"the park jihoon is like a leech. gosh, someone get him off soobin."

"tell me about it. everytime i go to talk to him, he appears out of nowhere." said taehyun, taking

a bite off his sandwich.

"gosh, i just want to throw him out of this school." said yeonjun.

"why are y'all so ticked for? you know, jihoon is openly gay but except for the first day he hasn't

really gotten much of backlash." said kai, shrugging his shoulders.

"now that you mention it..." said beomgyu, wondering. "you're right. i expected people to like ruin his locker or his books and or even go to extent of hurting soobin or something like that.

didn't that happen the last time someone came out? they left the school as well."

yeonjun rolled his eyes. "it's probably got something to do with his loud, ugly personality. gosh, he's so loud."

"really? i think he's very cute. totally my type. maybe i should make a move on him. it's been so long since i dated a guy." said kai, pondering.

"how many guys are you pinning on?" asked taehyun, laughing.

kai stuck his tongue out. "whatever."

"oh look, there's soobin and he's alone."

taehyun's head whipped faster than ever and he quickly grabbed his bag and ran towards soobin. "don't wait for me. i'll take some time."

beomgyu frowned and looked at taehyun. just what on the whole damn earth was going on between them.

-------------------------------------------

"soobin!" said taehyun, running behind him. "wait a minute."

soobin paused upon hearing taehyun's voice. "oh taehyun. what happened?"

"can we go to an empty classroom?" asked taehyun.

soobin froze. he didn't have very straight experiences in empty classrooms but he couldn't say 'no' either.

"uh sure." said soobin following taehyun into an empty classroom.

"sorry for calling you out like this. but i finished the book." said taehyun, rummaging through his bag.

"...book?"

"remember? i borrowed a book from you?"

"oh right! you finished it? how was it?"

"i liked it. if you have more books like that please recommend it to me. i think i'll go buy some."

taehyun finally found the book and pulled it out his bag only to find soobin's eyes sparkling.

a bit taken aback, taehyun said "here you go"

taehyun placed the book in soobin's hand when the classroom door opened with a bang.

panicked, taehyun hid the book behind his book.

"what's happening here?" said jihoon, with a smile.

taehyun looked at jihoon, annoyed. like what the hell was his problem? why was he everywhere? can't he just fuck off and mind his own business.

"nothing." said soobin with a smile which was clearly fake.

"the book behind taehyun's back looks like 'best smell'. i've read it, it's good." said jihoon. taehyun visibly froze.