5.

it amazed soobin honestly, how fast a rumour spread. especially a false rumour.

why had his life come to this?

just a day ago, he was living his life peacefully, shipping guys from a distance and never getting involved in any kind of drama. it had been only a day since he bumped into beomgyu, one of The Four, and ever since that he had said good-bye to his peaceful life.

soobin had lost his book. soobin got his book back, crinkled. soobin got 4 new books from The Four. soobin witnessed a gay couple coming out. soobin fainted. soobin ate a granola bar from THE yeonjun. soobin recieved a sports drink from god-tier beomgyu. soobin was labelled as gay.
sounds a lot for something that happened in a two days.

"oi, are you really gay?" asked felix, a cute guy in his class. soobin glared at felix. if only that day he would've said that the book belonged to felix, then his live would've been normal.

"oops sorry." said felix, noticing soobin's glare. "it's kind of mean to ask you like this right? but i'm gay too"

soobin's head whipped faster than lighting speed. he had never felt this much regret in his life. no even when he destroyed his parents anniversary cake.

if felix was gay that meant, if soobin told the four that the book belonged to felix...there was a possibility for a gay couple??~!

soobin ran his hair through his hands. "i'm not gay."

felix's eyes widened. "what?! oh shit, i mean, i was just joking about me being gay ahahaha."

"but i'm not homophobic. i'm actually a fudanshi."

felix grabbed a chair from nearby and brought it near soobin. "wait really? so you don't mind the fact that i'm gay?"

"not at all. in fact, i support you fully. so don't worry." said soobin, giving felix a smile.

felix's eyes started watering. "thank you."

"oh my, why are you crying?"

"my parents said it was weird to like boys and that i shouldn't tell anyone but it was getting kind of tiring to pretend to my friends."

soobin sighed. "life is tough, isn't it?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The Four were surrounded by people, as usual.

"guys, did you hear?" said changbin, who was a pretty decent friend of them.

"hear what?"

"apparently, soobin, choi soobin who's in my class is gay."

this immediately piqued the interest of the four boys.

"wait" said taehyun "when you say soobin, do you mean the bunny looking one?"

"oh correct. you know him?" asked changbin, surprised.

"yeah a bit-ish."

"well, i'm not surprised. beomgyu kind of suprised the whole grade by giving soobin a sports drink and luna, a girl in our class, asked him why did soobin get a drink from you and then soobin got defensive and then she asked if he was in love with beomgyu and he said, what if i am. pretty gay, don't you think?" said changbin.

beomgyu's eyes widened, a small blush adorned on his cheeks. "p-pft, clearly he was annoyed. anyways, why does the luna girl care if i give soobin a drink or not."

"i mean, you are you."

beomgyu looked away, annoyed. he hated when people did this and treated him like he was not the same as them.