21

uh...what?

soobin blinked. what was this situation? what was up with this cliché situation of calling a person outside and then confessing to them?

MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHY WAS THIS HAPPENING TO SOOBIN?

an invisible tear fell down soobin's eye. all he wanted was a peaceful high school life, shipping guys from a distance. he never wished for anything more. then, why was he getting confessed by the most popular guy in the school?

actually, scratch that. soobin had a bigger concern on his mind.

his. heart. wouldn't. stop. beating. erratically.

soobin had the disgusting urge to break out in a smile, look at yeonjun, wrap his arms around yeonjun, whisper 'i like you too', and then...kiss.

soobin banged his head on the nearest wall.

yeonjun looked at soobin, shocked.

"soobin are you fine?" asked yeonjun, wanting to stretch out his hand but decided not to since soobin looked like he was going through something.

yeonjun's heart sank. he really didn't intend to confess to soobin like this. he also felt like he was sort of cheating(?) because didn't his other friends like soobin as well? was it right of him to confess like this?

on the other hand, soobin was unable to calm down. he placed his hand on his forehead, which was throbbing due to immense pain caused by burning. he read too many bl romance novels. he's going to stop reading them, he's going to stop, he's going to stop, he's going to--

"i'm sorry." said yeonjun, letting out a sigh.

soobin immediately snapped out of his thoughts. what was yeonjun saying?

"just forget what i said." said yeonjun, walking away without even waiting for soobin to respond.

soobin watched as yeonjun walked away.

he looked at the ground, curling his fists in anger. what the hell.

-------------------------------------

yeonjun walked away as fast as he could. he had only three words coming to his mind.

he. fucked. up.

absolutely. completely. utterly fcked up.

what was he even thinking, confessing to soobin like that? it was obvious that soobin was uncomfortable the confession.

yeojun's jaw dropped. how could he forget that soobin was straight.

yeonjun stared at the school garden. maybe he could dig up some mud and bury himself over there. oh, there was a spade over there as well.

perfect. yeonjun walked over to the garden when he felt someone whack him on the head.

"ow, ow, ow." said yeonjun.

grabbing him by the ear, the gardener lady pulled him out of the garden. "how many times have i told you not to walk over my flowers?"

"ow, ow, i'm, ow soorrry." said yeonjun.

he may have wanted to die BUT THIS WAS TOO PAINFUL.

the old lady let go of his ear and said, "good. this is the last time i'm warning you. next time, i'll be burying you inside myself."

yeonjun's eyes brightened. she was willing to bury him?

the old lady stared at him, a disgusted expression on her face and then walked away, mumbling "the kind of kinks people have these days."