10.

soojin smiled as she saw the six boys enter her house. gosh, how long had she waited for soobin to bring his friends over?

"hello, welcome." said soojin, smiling at the handsome boys.

big gay vibes. they all gave off big gay vibes.

"hello" they all said, bowing down.

soobin avoided looking at his mom and said, "we're going upstairs."

soojin folded her arms. "oi, what's the hurry?"

"why would we want to stand here talking to you when we could do something much better?" said soobin, rolling his eyes.

soojin could notice a slight bit of suprise on the rest of the guys. they all were thinking how could soobin talk to his mother in this way?

"listen, this is my house?"

"so?"

"you brought them over to my house so i need to atleast know who they are."

"why? it's none of your concern you stupid ur---"

"ah, soobin, i think it's fine. i don't think we mind introducing ourselves." said felix, who looked somewhere between hella concerned and hella shocked.

soojin looked at soobin with a triamphant smile on her face while soobin looked away in defeat. 

yeonjun opened his mouth to introduce himself when soojin stopped him. "it's fine, yeonjun. we've met before."

all the other boys looked at him, shock. clearly, they didn't know that yeonjun had crashed over at soobin's place.

"umm, right. soobin and i met at the convinient store and soobin suggested i come over so..."
soobin looked at yeonjun in disbelief. wow, such a good liar.

taehyun raised an eyebrow. "really? soobin's face seems to be saying otherwise. are you sure you didn't barge into his house?"

"excuse me what? no."

"how believable, yeonjun." said beomgyu, sarcastically.

felix and kai looked at each other and kai cleared his throat. "ahem, i guess i'll go first. hello, i'm huening kai, nice to meet you."

soojin gave him a smile and then said, "wow, such a cute boy."

"hello, i'm felix. nice to meet you as well."

"nice to meet you."

"hello, i'm beomgyu." said beomgyu, bowing down.

soojin looked at beomgyu. "are you...never mind. nice to meet you."

soobin looked at his mom. no way. she wouldn't have known what happened right.

right speaking of that. soobin had his first GAY kiss taken away by beomgyu. honestly, soobin was torn on whether to not invite them over and face his mother's wrath or to invite them over and be awkward with beomgyu.

he chose the latter. he really did not want to face that woman's anger. 

"oh, i guess i'm the only one left then. hello, i'm taehyun." said taehyun bowing down.

"aww, it was nice meeting y'all. now you can go upstairs to soobin's room. it's a bit flashy though but have fun. i'll bring you guys snacks later." said soojin smiling.

soobin let out a sigh of relief and immediately pushed everyone upstairs into his room.

closing and locking the room door soobin said, "i'm sorry you had to come over just because my mom insisted but that woman is scary."