9.

soobin woke up, groggily. his first thought when he woke up was, when was the weekend coming?

don't get soobin wrong. he didn't have any important work. he just wanted to laze around.

"soobin" said his mother, entering the room.

"yes?"

"how are you, dear?"

finally, his mother was behaving normally. "i'm fine, mom."

"fine, is it?" said soobin's mom, smiling. "THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE BED AND GO TO SCHOOL."

the corner of the soobin's mouth twitched. how could he just suddenly think that his mother was normal? that woman had certain parts of her brain that functioned differently.

"WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO?" yelled soobin.

"I WON'T PAY YOUR FEES."

"OH REALLY? THAT'S GOOD, I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL ANYWAYS."

soojin narrowed her eyes. she then walked towards soobin's book shelf and picked a random book.

the best smell. the one taehyun had asked for.

"I WILL THROW THIS AWAY."

"I KNOW YOU WON'T. YOU ARE GOING TO READ IT FOR YOURSELF!"

soojin opened the fresh, new book and trapped a single page between her fingers. slowly, in an agonizing speed, she began folding the page.

"NO, DON'T DO THAT. I NEED TO GIVE IT TO TAEHYUN."

his mother immediately stopped and smirked. "so, who's this taehyun? another friend? you're making an awful load of friends now-a-days."

soobin rolled his eyes. "i can't have friends? and also, stop running your fujoshi mind. i'm straight and he's stra---"

soobin stopped mid-sentence. was taehyun actually straight? would straight guys normally try to kiss to other guys?

for some reason, his mom had a very triamphant look on her face. "i want you to bring all of them over. all your friends. straight, gay, lesbian, bi, asexual, trans, pan i don't care. bring everyone over. or else...." she gave him an evil taking another book from the shelf. and that was soobin's favorite book.

"say bye-bye to this."

"you stupid----ursula!"

she blew him a flying kiss and walked out of the room. how was he going ask THE FOUR to come over to his house? sure, yeonjun had come once but that was just in the spur of moment.

soobin looked at the book and sighed. 

what was he going to do?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

non-existent tears flowed out of soobin's eyes as he walked inside school. is this what bullying felt like? 

was everyone's mom like this?

stupid ursula.

soobin walked, making his way to the class. all he ever asked was for a peaceful life, reading gay manga.

that's all. was it so hard to have it?

why did he was so clumsy? if he wasn't clumsy then he wouldn't have bumped into beomgyu and then his high-school life wouldn't have been ruined.

"hey, soobin!" yelled someone.

for a second soobin froze but relaxed when he recognised the voice. "felix!"