fifty-five

suyeon and doyoung has been busy with their studies and exams. doyoung wants to graduate with flying colours and suyeon wants to maintain her grades so she can go to germany.

it's quite late in the evening, suyeon was waiting for her brother in the library as she revised for her last paper on next day. familiar voices catched her attention, she turned her head as she's curious about the commotion. to her surprise, doyoung and renjun was laughing at the library entrance.

she frowned in confusion, what's so funny that makes doyoung laughed like that, what more in library. jaehyun, the librarian asked them to slow down and they looked down in embarrassment. renjun's eyes locked with suyeon and he waved to her. she smiled and waved back. both renjun and doyoung walked towards her.

"what's so funny that makes you burst into laughter like that?" suyeon asked her brother.

"you don't have to know." doyoung said as he smiled.

suyeon raised her eyebrows. she knows that they became closer but not this close.

"you guys are up to something." she said, her tone is full of suspicion.

"no way, what makes you think like that?" renjun asked and he gave a mischievous smile.

"never mind, don't think much about it. let's go home, you must be tired waiting for me." doyoung said to his sister.

suyeon nodded and organised her stuffs. doyoung and renjun exchanging glances with each other. they definitely are up to something like suyeon suspected.

"i guess i'll take my leave from here, see you guys at school tomorrow." renjun announced.

both doyoung and suyeon nodded in sync, people might expect them to be a twins.

after renjun took his leave, doyoung and suyeon walked out from the library, walking to their house.

"suyeon, you can come out from your room today. father and mother aren't home." doyoung let his sister know.

"oh really? great i guess." suyeon said.

she has been locking herself up ever since her cold war with her father started. she only come out to eat.

"i know you have an exam tomorrow but are you okay for a movie tonight?" doyoung asked.

"ah sure, i think i have done enough studies for tomorrow." suyeon said and doyoung flashed a smile.

after a few minutes of walking, they finally arrived at their house. doyoung asked suyeon to rest and offered himself to cook for dinner which suyeon gladly let him do it.

as soon as suyeon's figure disappeared from his sight, he immediately call yangyang.

"hey yang."

"yes hyung?"

"you know it's suyeon's birthday in two days right?" doyoung asked the younger.

"of course! why is it? are you planning something? i'll gladly help." yangyang asked enthusiastically.

"yeah, renjun and i are planning something. oh i'll add you guys in a group so it will be easier. it's kinda risky talking on phone." doyoung told him.

"alright hyung!" yangyang replied and doyoung ended the call.

kim doyoung
-

suyeon's favourite boys 🤭 (3)

welcome everyone

yangyang
it's only 3 people including you hyung