fifty-one

author pov
-

doyoung stopped in front the huge mansion. he sighed , couldn't believe that he would ever come to renjun's house.

he pressed the bell button. a few minutes after that , renjun came out , bewildered upon seeing the unexpected guest.

"what are you doing here? at this hour?" renjun asked.

"i have something to ask." doyoung said in a stern voice.

"what is it? is it important to the extent you need to come here?" renjun asked.

"yes. it is."

"go ahead."

"does your father know about suyeon?"

"what that suppose to mean?" renjun frowned as he stared at the older.

"don't ask me back. answer me." doyoung said.

"he know. he saw suyeon at the event."

doyoung closed his eyes while his hand run through his hair.

"what is this all about?" renjun asked.

"suyeon was attacked and your father is on my suspect list. because i know, he is capable doing that."

"a-attacked..?" renjun stuttered.

"yes , she's unconscious now."

"which hospital she's in? i'll go."

"no , huang renjun, for the last time i'm begging you.., please stay away from suyeon. if it was really your father.., it's possible for this thing to happen again. just please , stay away from her. i'm not saying solely because i hate you , i'm saying this as her brother. if you really care about her , please." doyoung said before he walked away.

"i can't do that." renjun said.

doyoung turned again to face the younger boy.

"it was me who started the mess , i'll fix it." renjun said.

"it's chairman huang we're talking about. it's your father , are you confident that you can go against him?"

"from the get go , he never treated me as a son. is he really my father? don't worry i'll fix this."

"i didn't expect anything for you, you don't have to try hard. it's you who will end up hurting. whatever it is , he's your blood. i'm going." doyoung said and walked away.

doyoung walked back to the hospital. he still can't reach his parents.

"oh hyung , you're back." yangyang greeted.

"you can go, mrs liu must be worried."

"alright , i'll come again tomorrow so you don't have to skip school."

"forget it , i will skip anyway." doyoung smiled bitterly.

"okay if that what you want.." yangyang said as he gave doyoung a bitter smile.

yangyang left as he bid goodbye. doyoung runs his finger through his hair in frustration as he sat beside suyeon's bed.

"i'm so sorry that this happened to you.." doyoung whispered.

doyoung stared at his sister face and ended up dozing off due of exhaustion.

|||

renjun opened his locker to take his books.

"hey renjun." haechan greeted and renjun closed his locker.

"oh? you look down today , what happened?" haechan asked.