seventeen

kim suyeon
-

"so you're telling me , you want to be friends with him?" hyeri asked in confusion while scribbling something on her notebook.

"something wrong with that?" i asked , slowly turning my head to face her.

"not that it is wrong , it just feels weird hearing that from you."

"i know right." i said as i giggled.

"it probably not weird if you say someone else's name. but it's huang renjun."

"are you going to rant about how bad he is again?" i asked and she slowly shook her head.

"no , i've done that enough. at this point you can decide whether this will give you benefit or not." hyeri said as she smiled.

i smiled , glad she understands.

"i don't know but , na jaemin standing there bothers me so much. i think he's looking for you." hyeri said as she pointed at the class entrance.

i turned around and saw jaemin , looking at me. he smiled as i noticed him.

"i guess he's looking for me , i'll be back." i said to hyeri and she nodded.

"what's wrong , jaemin?" i asked , looking at him.

he smiled at me before talking.

"you see , exam is around the corner right..?"

i nodded.

"can you do me a favor?" he asked.

"of course , what is it?" i asked , feeling glad to help him.

"can you teach me english?" he said as he smiled.

"of course ! anytime." i said as i clasped my hand.

"really? so can you meet me at the library after school?" he asked excitedly.

"of course , i'll meet you there." i said as i smiled.

"thank you suyeon!" he said as he grabbed both of my hands. my eyes trailed to his hands.

"oh sorry." he said as he let it go.

"no , nevermind , see you later i guess?" i said and he nodded.

we bid goodbye before he walked to his class.

"what was that?" i jumped a bit at the voice.

i turned around to see renjun standing , leaning on my class door with his hand in his pocket.

"what did you guys talk about?" he asked.

"he wanted me to teach him english." i answered.

"you agreed?"

"of course , why not. go back to your class , i'm busy." i said before i start to walk into my class.

he grabbed my wrist.

"busy for what?"

"study , of course." i said as i slowly pulled my hand from his grip.

"what did na jaemin said?" hyeri asked as i sat on my chair.

"he asked me to teach him english."

"oh i see , can i join? you see , i'm bad at english as well." she asked.

"is that even a question? of course!" i said as we giggled.

|||

the bell rang , as sign of the school ending.