twelve

kim suyeon
-

"achooo!"

"oh my god suyeon it's like the 127th time today." hyeri said.

"don't overreact , hyeri." i said as i rubbed my nose.

"go home , sweetie. i don't want to be infected." hyeri said as she looked into suyeon's eyes.

"should i?"

hyeri nodded.

"yes. you're sick and this is not a slight cold." hyeri said.

"let me text doyoung..-"

"you said he don't want to talk to you., why would you text him?" hyeri asked.

"yeah right. but still , i think he need know."

"alright , if you say so." hyeri nodded.

doyoungzzz

doyoung , i think
i need to go home.

ok.

oh? he really don't want to talk with me , i see.

"let's go to the office." i said as i turned off my phone.

"okay , let's go." hyeri said.

both hyeri and i walked out from the class and make my way to the office.

"i haven't see renjun today." i stated before i look at hyeri.

"why would you care?" she asked.

"oh well , just because.." i said as i looked away.

"you're being weird...oh wait! kim suyeon don't tell me..."

"it's nothing like that , i was purely curious." i defended.

"i think he's absent. i don't see him as well." she said.

"oh really?"

"there's lee haechan , go and ask him." she said as she pointed haechan who is walking.

"stop pointing and why would i ask him?" i said as i pulled back her arm.

"lee haechan!" hyeri called for him.

what the heck na hyeri?

i'm confused either she hate the idea of me fake dating renjun or she actually supporting it , it's nothing in between.

"what?" haechan asked.

"my friend over here is curious...-"

"is it about renjun? he's absent." haechan answered before hyeri could finish her sentence.

"it wasn't a question from me." i said as i tried to look away , both hyeri and haechan are staring me.

"you can say if you actually starting to like her , girl. it's a rare case if a girl don't fall for him." haechan said as he tapped my back.

"w-what? don't get the wrong idea!" wait , why would i be so flustered right now?

"he's charming , doesn't he?" haechan started to whisper in my ears and it gives me chill. they really need to stop with this whispering game.