thirty-four

kim suyeon
-

"what's this? renjun had a girlfriend?" doyoung asked while looking at his phone.

i turned to him.

"what did you say?" i asked , he looked down and showed me his phone.

it's student blog and it was the picture , from yesterday. should i be surprised?

"ah."

"is this the reason he stopped coming to our house?" doyoung asked as he shoved his phone into his pocket.

"maybe." i said as i shrugged my shoulder.

"oh doyoung!" it was taeyong.

"hi suyeon." he waved , i waved back.

"hey , see you later." doyoung said as he patted my back.

"alright." i said as i nodded , i watch their figures walked away from me.

what is this feeling?

"kim suyeon~!" i put a smile as i saw hyeri.

"what's wrong with you?" she asked worriedly.

"what? i'm fine." i said as i faked a laugh.

"oh? i really dislike that laugh. are you sure you're okay?"

"i'm hungry."

"is that why? let's go and eat then." she said as she smiled brightly.

i nodded.

i'm not exactly hungry but i just want hyeri's questions to stop. she's persistent.

when we were eating , hyeri looked up at me after she looked at her phone.

"oh , renjun and seri is probably dating.."

"maybe." i said nonchalantly without looking at her.

"wait , are you sad about this?" she raised her eyebrows.

"why would i?" i shook my head as i tugged the corner of my lips , still looking at my spoon.

"right." she nodded.

"maybe i should date as well , i hope people confess to me anytime soon." hyeri sighed as she put her phone down.

confess? i received a confession yesterday and still thinking about it. ah , i feel bad for yangyang. i wish i can do something. but my stupid heart decided to like someone else. this freaking stupid heart.

"you should've go and confess first..." i trailed off.

"to jeno? not happening. it's awkward." hyeri asked.

i looked up to her. did i say it out loud? it wasn't mean to be heard by her , it was my mental note.

"oh right? cheer up." i said as i smiled awkwardly to her.

"hey kim suyeon , you know you're really out of it today , don't you?" hyeri said as she frowned.

"i don't know what's wrong with me." i said as i messed with my hair.

"open up , what is it?" hyeri asked.

"i'll tell you next time. if i open up right now , i might cry." i said as i stand up.

"sorry , hyeri.." i walked away.

my emotions is really unstable now , i'm sad with everything , the fact i can't do anything about yangyang , renjun and seri , i'm upset. i hate that i'm indecisive.

i opened my locker as i bit my lips , holding myself back. i don't want to cry. it's such a trivial thing , i shouldn't be so affected.

"suyeon ,.."