thirty-five

author pov
-

renjun waited in the music room patiently , believing in haechan. he clasped both of his hands as he feeling nervous.

the door knob twisted , he looked up expecting suyeon.

he raised his eyebrows.

"i came to talk." seri said as he smiled.

"how do you know i'm here?" renjun asked as he tilted his head.

"i expected it."

renjun nodded.

"what do you want to talk about?" renjun asked as he raised his eyebrows , full of concern.

"the picture of us." seri smiled.

"ah that. i'm sorry about that. you're okay right?" renjun asked.

seri nodded slowly as she smiled.

"i'm okay , don't worry much."

"should i say something so the words doesn't spread more?" renjun asked.

"i'm okay with what people think. we used to date remember?" seri smiled.

"right.." renjun said as he looked down.

the door behind them creaked open , revealing haechan. he frowned as he saw seri.

"oh my. why are you here?" haechan asked as he raised his eyebrows.

"i just wanted to talk with renjun. see you later i guess." seri said as she excused herself.

both haechan and renjun watched her walked away.

"where is suyeon?" renjun asked as he turned his head to look at haechan.

haechan pursed his lips before talking.

"she said she don't want to follow me. hey , i think.." he trailed off.

"what is it?" renjun asked.

"she probably went to yangyang's house after she saw you.. i heard doyoung talked about it earlier."

"really?" renjun asked as he looked down.

"i don't know if it's me but i think yangyang likes her. i can't tell by the way he's looking at her." renjun added.

"isn't that obvious?" haechan asked.

"i can tell as well." he added.

"aren't you going to do something about it?" haechan asked as he stared at renjun.

"what can i do? they're friends for years." renjun shrugged his shoulders.

"by the way , what did seri say about the post?" haechan asked as he made his way to the piano.

"she said she don't care." renjun said as he threw himself on the couch.

"so you're gonna leave it just like that?"

"of course not , i'll find the one who spreads it."

"but i don't actually care , the picture wasn't that bad." renjun added as he took his phone out.

"you know that you acted differently compared to the way you acted with suyeon's rumor, right?" haechan said as he started to hit the piano keys.

"i was like that back then , i'm kinda changed."

"yeah right." haechan said without stopping to play the piano.

renjun changed , haechan felt that. he knows renjun became selfless lately and he glad with it.