two

kim suyeon
-

we walked into the music room , revealing seven boys. wait , why mark's here ? i thought he's my brother's friend? oh he probably a social butterfly.

"pretty sure i said i want kim suyeon only to be here. why i see a familiar face here?" huang renjun said , pretty sure directed to hyeri.

"yeah why you're here?" jaemin grabbed hyeri's hand.

"why i can't be here?" she asked.

without answering , jaemin dragged hyeri out.

"hey , where are you bringing her?" i asked but of course , he ignored me.

"so you're kim suyeon?" renjun walked closer to me , making me gulped my saliva. oh god , i'm scared.

"y-yeah."

"okay now , explain why people claimed it was us?" he asked as he stared me.

"i should be one asking that!" i said.

"what the..? it wasn't you who make it viral?" he asked , lifting one of his eyebrows.

"why would i?!" i asked again.

"who knows , to get famous maybe?" he asked , totally looking down on me.

"i'm not desperate for that. more than anything , i don't even know who you are. oh well , at least your name." i said again.

"oh you're different." he said.

i frowned.

"what do you mean by different?" i asked.

"every girls go crazy for me , you're pretty chill." he said again.

i look at him in disgust. what do he think he is?

"oh my , you really think you are all that right? i never see a person who talks highly about himself like you." i said.

he walked closer to me.

"so , who would upload that kind of stuff?" he whispered. wow , everyone in this group probably have a thing for whispering. this is my second time today.

"how do i know that?" i asked back.

"plus , why would you care so much about this? it just a groundless rumor." i said.

"groundless or not, it was my name. how dare they put a dirt on my name. oh well , you probably didn't care because you're nobody." he said as he smirked.

i glared at him , this has reached my limit.

"renjun , that's enough. i don't want to hear doyoung talking about this later." mark tapped renjun's shoulder. he totally cut me off before i could say anything harsh to the boy standing in front of me right now.

renjun looked at mark.

"doyoung hyung? is she related to doyoung hyung?" renjun asked.

"she is his sister." mark said.

renjun looked at me again.

"that was unexpected." he said again.

i snorted. this boy is really testing my limit.

"i'm done here." i said again , before going out.

"wait. you don't want to clean your name?" he asked , staring at me.

"it wasn't me , i have nothing be afraid of." i said.

"are you sure about that? we will see if you going to say something different next time." he said.

"i doubt there will be next time." i said and stormed out.

as i got out , i saw hyeri and jaemin.

"hey are you okay?" she asked.

"i'm fine but this hurting my pride." i said and i grabbed her hand.

"be more gentle to your cousin , can you?" i said it to jaemin and left him.

hyeri looked at me.

"it's my first time seeing you talk to another person like that." she said.

"i'm annoyed." i said , feeling wronged.

"i have to admit that they're annoying." hyeri said.

"right? hyeri , i'm sorry but i think we need to split ways , i need to go to the library before going home." i said.

"okay. see you tomorrow." hyeri said as she waved.

i walked to the library. i need to return the book that i borrowed last week.

"i want to return a book." i said to the student in charge at the counter.

"oh suyeon! great that you come. i want to ask..-"

"about that?" i asked before jaehyun can finish his sentence. he is my brother's friend.

he nodded. waiting for an answer eagerly.

"i don't know. it just happened and for sure it wasn't me." i said as i handed the book.

"but is it confirmed that was renjun?" he asked while he scanned the book. i looked at him.

yeah right , i didn't even ask if it was him or not.

"i don't know." i said and he nodded.

"you're a hot topic." he said.

"i know. everyone is giving me looks and i hate it." i said.

"you can do this." he said and i nodded.

"i'll get going." i said and he nodded.

we bid goodbye.

i finally left the school. as i walked , i take a look at my phone which i've ignored all day long. i frowned at the amount of messages that i got. more than anything , most of it are unknown numbers.

"hey it was you right?"

"why you were with renjun?"

"did you flirt with our renjun?"

i rolled my eyes. hyeri was right after all , he's famous.

who is he actually ? i get it he's famous but why? and for them to attack me like this , i'm feeling wronged.

anyways , where did these people get my number?

"ah! i'm annoyed!" i yelled as i kicked random stone on the road, trying to release my stress.

"what is your problem?" a boy in front of me said , i didn't realise he was walking in front of me. he looked at me in annoyance. that's the point when i realise the stone hits his head.

wait ,

"you?" i asked.

"oh it's renjun's girl!" he said as he noticed my face.

yes , it's one of renjun's friend which i don't know his name.

"don't call me that!" i said.

"what's your name again , suyeon?" he asked.

"yeah."

"i'm haechan. did you kick it on purpose?" he asked as he rubbed his head.

"yes , but i didn't mean it to hit you. sorry for that." i said , feeling guilty.

"yeah sure."

"i'll be on my way , good bye." i said as i walked faster , heading home.

he probably think i'm crazy now but whatever i don't want to talk to him any longer. i just don't want to be related in any way with that 'so great' huang renjun.