four

huang renjun
-

"where is she?" i asked as haechan came.

"she refused." he said.

"hm.."

"what are you planning to do?" jaemin asked.

i shrugged my shoulders.

"but hey , that picture. was it you?" jeno asked.

"what kind of question are you asking right now?" i asked , dumbfounded.

"to think about it , we haven't ask you any single thing related to the picture." jisung added.

i cleared my throat.

"hyung , answer his question." chenle said.

"i-i don't remember. it could be me. the clothes was mine." i admit , receiving stares from them.

"could be you? what is this all about?" jaemin asked.

"then , who's the girl?" chenle asked.

"i have no idea. i don't think i want to talk about this." i said as i started feeling dizzy.

"i'll enter the class first." i added before i walked out from the music room.

there's someone standing in front of the room , leaning on the wall.

"i think we need to talk." he said.

"i have nothing to do with you." i said before i tried to get away.

"this is about my sister , so this is about me as well." he said.

"fine , let's talk. say what you want now." i asked.

"from the start , your group of friend.., except mark aren't my cup of tea. you guys are problematic and inconsiderate...-"

"so what do you want to say?" i asked as he keep rambling.

"how come suyeon is invloved in this?" he asked.

"how should i know? go and ask her by yourself." i said , trying to get away.

"stay away from suyeon. if i see one of you talking to her again , i might do something extreme." he warned.

"hyung , hearing you saying something like this , you might be as well the person that started this." i said as i smirked.

he laughed.

"now you're accusing me? wrong move , huang renjun." he said as he left.

what is the problem with those siblings?

kim suyeon
-

the entire time i was listening to lecture , all i can feel is people gaze , staring straight into my soul. i thought my classmates weren't that fussy and guess they actually are. gosh , i hate to admit that i need to clear myself about something that i don't even do. world is indeed unfair.

the class finally ended and it's time to escape from monsters that named human.

"do you want to eat at the cafeteria?" hyeri asked , i can tell she is concerned.

"no , i don't think so. you can go ahead , i'll spend my lunch time at the library." i said with a tone lower than usually , i'm tired that's all.

she nodded before saying something.

"be careful."

"i will. see you later." i said and she waved at me as i start making my way to the library.