twenty-eight

author pov
-

both yangyang and suyeon lay down on the grass of yangyang's garden , stargazing.

"it feels good , it brings back memories." yangyang said , staring straight to the sky.

"it really is." suyeon said as she did the same.

both of them embrace the cold air blowing , reminiscing their past.

"can you believe we're already 18?" yangyang said as he chuckled.

"i know right? my heart is still 8 though." suyeon chuckled.

"same." yangyang said as he laughed.

suyeon smiled as his laugher hit her ears. it's so pleasing.

"yang , what are you planning to do when you're back in dusseldorf?" suyeon asked as she slowly turned her head to yangyang.

"me? hm , get into a college maybe." yangyang said.

"i see."

"but honestly , i want to try another path." he said again.

"what path?" suyeon asked.

"i want to be a singer..it doesn't fit me right?" yangyang said as he chuckled.

"oh my god , yang! you should be one!" suyeon said excitedly as she sat up , turning her head to face yangyang on the grass.

"huh? why?" yangyang asked , dumbfounded with suyeon's reaction.

"you're an all rounder , yang! you can dance , you can sing oh heck did i mention your rapping?!" suyeon said , couldn't hold back her excitement.

"oh my god , yeon. you're making me shy." yangyang said as he sat up as well.

"your short videos that you sent to me every month is my happiness you know? it's really entertain me." suyeon said , looking back at the stars.

"will my parents allow me?" yangyang asked as he did the same.

"if you can talk to them nicely , yes. they allowed you to attend violin class so why not." suyeon said as she looked at her best friend.

"because it's classical music. i'm afraid they won't allow me to move in korea..-"

"you want to be a singer here?!" suyeon asked.

yangyang nodded.

"oh my god yang. you need to persuade your parents , if you move here , i have no problem to see you and , you know that my father's company had a entertainment department right? go and apply!" suyeon said excitedly as she grabbed both of yangyang's hand.

"sounds great! maybe i should talk to them later when i'm back in dusseldorf." yangyang said as he smiled , suyeon nodded excitedly.

her mind imagining that yangyang will be a singer one day. she would be so proud.

her imagination interrupted when yangyang's phone start ringing.

suyeon looked at him.

"it's doyoung." yangyang said before he picked it up.

"hello hyung?"

"excuse me yangyang in case you forget , my sister is still with you and it's getting late right now. can you please walk her home?"

"oh my , sorry hyung! she'll be back." yangyang said and they ended the call.

"what's wrong?" suyeon asked as she raised her eyebrows.