thirteen

author pov
-

"hey hey , give me that biscuit!"

"i don't want to!" doyoung said as he sticks out his tongue to taeyong.

"you guys are so childish." jaehyun uttered.

"oh ? hello suyeon!" jungwoo greeted suyeon who's walking downstairs.

"since when you guys are here?" suyeon asked as she yawned.

"about an hour ago?" jungwoo answered.

suyeon nodded as she walked to the kitchen.

"oh good morning mark." suyeon greeted as she saw mark eating in the kitchen.

"oh good morning , let's eat with me." mark offered and suyeon nodded as a reply.

"oh where's my parents?" suyeon asked as she finally get into reality.

"you don't know? they're out of town." mark said as he feed himself.

"oh again? i don't remember if they informed me or not." suyeon said as she drink her coffee.

"they probably did." mark said again as he chuckled and she nodded.

"suyeon , i know it's too early to talk about this.." mark started his sentence and suyeon looked at the guy who's sitting in front of her.

"..what do you think about renjun?" he asked.

"what do i think about him? what do you mean by that?" she asked.

"as a girl , what do you think about him?" he asked.

"he's fine actually." suyeon answered without thinking much.

"can you elaborate that?" mark asked.

"well , he looks good. personality wise , i don't really know him to the point i can describe about it." suyeon said.

"so at the end he looks good?" mark asked as he chuckled and suyeon nodded.

"you see , i'm a girl as well and i love handsome guys." suyeon joked and mark laughed.

"but i never had a crush on anyone." she added.

"why not?" mark asked , getting interested in the conversation.

"no one caught my eyes." suyeon as she chuckled.

"you're lying..it's impossible to not liking someone in your entire life. don't you have childhood crush or something?" mark said as he chuckled.

there's a short silence before suyeon say something.

"if i liked someone from childhood , does it count?" suyeon asked as he looked at mark.

"of course! see , you had one." mark said as he feed himself.

"then i had one , i guess." she said.

"where is he now?" mark asked.

"germany." suyeon said as she laughed.

"are you being serious or not?" mark said as he looked at suyeon weirdly.

"i am. he's really in germany. and we still in contact." suyeon said.

"do you still like him?"

"of course no , i've over him for a long time already. it was a stupid childhood crush. i was six or something." suyeon said as she laughed , thinking on how stupid and naive she was back then.

"what are you guys talking about?" doyoung asked as he entered the kitchen.

"do you know your sister liked someone in germany?" mark asked. doyoung widened his eyes , looking at suyeon and mark back and forth.