13 | 逃れる

escape

HELP SOME OF YOUR READING LISTS ARE TOO MUCH

Hey hey shawtys guess who's back at it again with some shitty filler chapter bc head empty suddenly forgot all plot ideas

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"What happened to your face?" Yuuto asked, staring at the small scar under your eye.

It had been a few days since you arrived at the new farm, you had learnt to use a grapple as Winter had told you that moving around would be much more faster and easier with the help of it.

"Um.." flashbacks of what had happened earlier went through your mind. Winter started to explain what had happened earlier...

-

Earlier

"I think we can start with weapons today." Winter said dragging you out of your room. You let him do what he wanted as there was no point fighting him.

You watched him swipe his identification card on the slot that was connected to the door. It opened and revealed a rather large room with an assortments of weapons neatly displayed on shelves and tables.

Winter turned to you, a fat smile on his face. "Well~?"

You raised a brow. They boy deflated a bit but returned to normal, "which one do you want?"

You walked around the room, observing each one. Your eyes found themselves on katana neatly placed on one of the shelves.

When you grabbed it from its place, you noticed that it was a lot easier to hold than the others. You twisted it around your arm, getting used to the feeling.

"Cute choice." Winter smiled, grabbing some daggers and the katana saya. He carefully pulled the weapon from your grip and delicately placed it into its cover.

"Personally I find it appealing choosing matching sets for backup weapons so I chose for you!" He grinned showing you the daggers. "You can hide these in you boots and stuff. You can ask one of the girls to help you since it would be weird if a guy did it for you."

"But the girls are too pretty and they make me nervous." You mumbled.

"Tragic."

-

Present

"Yeah but that doesn't explain the scar." Yuuto shook his head.

Winter paused. "Huh?"

"What do you mean huh?" You were using every fibre in you body to stop you from slapping the man.

"The scar..? Oh, that's from when she tried to dodge an attack." Winter said, eating a piece of chicken.

"That's what we've been asking to know the entire time! What did you hear?!" Charlie exclaimed.

The boy next to Winter joined into the conversation, "He lacks brain cells, Charlie. There's no hope for him." He shook his head disappointedly.