23 | 巴

tomoe

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"Mister Momotaro, mister Momotaro." A voice sang. "Kibi dumplings go on rice cakes~"

"The hell is Kibi dumpling?"

"Who cares?"

"And what is that song anyway?"

"Hm? It's a song you sing when you're exterminating demons." The girl laughed.

Tomoe sighed, he was starting to get irritated with these people. But what he could do? There was no way he could escape if it wasn't for the mastermind behind this.

"There you are, Mikan~" The girl chirped seeing a younger child walk into the hall. She looked up at the group, holding a piece of paper.

"Yeah. Here I am." She mumbled turning around and walking ahead.

"Do you think we can eat them, later?" The girl, Barbara asked, way too excitedly pointing at a demon.

"Gross." Tomoe shuddered.

Cislo shook his head, "I'd tell ya to cut it out, but yer would just do it again anyway."

"Oh come on." Barbara protests. "It pisses me off that we're always the meat, y'know?"

"We're all pissed 'bout that, too." Tomoe turned to the girl who grinned.

"Yeah. I'm pissed as ya." Cislo agreed.

"I suppose I should say I'm... 'pissed' too." Vincent said, sounding a bit unsure with how to use the word. "Don't you have any more words in your vocabulary?"

Tomoe snickered. "Give us an example then."

How long had it been since he met with them? Months probably, he wasn't sure how the days were passing by. Even though everyone else was referring to the mastermind of the plan as 'boss' he never did.

He only referred to the Grace Field House's elite, [Y/N] as boss. After all, even she was smart enough to figure out the trackers in him.

'Hope you're doing well, everyone.' He thought as he entered the room the boss was waiting for them was in, Mikan at his side.

"[Y/N] seems to have much more connections to Minerva than we realise." Mikan told him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Tomoe raised a brow.

"Who's [Y/N]?" Barbara asked. Mikan showed a picture of the said girl in her Lambda uniform. It was taken when she first visited the place, Tomoe knew that she would have changed a lot by now.

"What a cutie." Barbara said, looking at the picture. "You know her, right Tomoe?"

"I worked with her. She's considered an elite for a reason."

"What an innocent face making reckless decisions. I wouldn't be surprised if she's dead by now." Vincent added his thoughts.