15 | ラムダ 7214

lambda 72194

I got the sudden motivation to update this book because of how random and concerning some of the comments are

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Not long after the surprise attack, the superior demon commanded you to get your wound fixed and start searching again.

Though you wanted to follow after whatever that was earlier, you feared what could happen if you disobeyed orders so, reluctantly you climbed onto a branch higher up to let Lilith patch the wound.

"It doesn't seem all that bad. You'll be fine if you don't move your arm as much." She muttered finishing up her work.

"Before we go back. Let's talk, what was that?" Charlie asked. "It did go in the direction of that kid so, did it kill him?"

No one seemed to have any answers to the question but, they were more than surprised to see the demon coming back.

"We lost them. Go back to the farms I'll take it from here." It had told everyone.

The command was questionable, why did it want everyone to go back? Did something happen? Did they find something out? The possibilities were endless.

Luckily with the help of your demon, Amon, you managed to get back to the farms without getting lost. There, you were met with a man who instructed everyone to get in the vehicle waiting.

Nothing else happened after that and the ride was silent. You noticed how most of the children were tense or had a terrified look in their eyes.

When everyone was let out of the vehicle you were met with a hallway leading deeper into the building you were in, Peter was also there. He smiled and cheerfully greeted everyone.

"Welcome back everyone. We've missed you, please go to your designated rooms." He said, his hands holding onto your shoulders, "I'll give [Y/N] a tour."

Once the others left, Peters grip on your shoulder tightened a bit as he pushed you forward and lead you through the same door.

Everything was once again, plain and white. The tiles were shiny. Neither of you spoke as the sound of your shoes hitting the hard floor filled your ears.

Taking a turn, you were met with two doctors. "[Y/N], these are your doctors, they're going to check your vitals and do a little test like the ones at the house, okay?" Peter smiled at you.

You nodded in understanding and followed the doctors to a device on the wall.

You placed your palm against it and patiently waited. There was a small noise before the doctor to your left checked his clipboard. "Perfect health." He said.

Then, you were taken to a secluded room. Everything about the exam area looked normal. When it began you noticed that the questions were more further into the difficulty level than at the house but nonetheless you completed it.

Fiddling with your fingers, you waited for someone to come get you. Another doctor came in with a syringe filled with unknown liquid.