18 | 申し訳ありません

i'm sorry

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"[Y/N]..." Emma murmured slowly walking towards you.

"Hi, Emma." You smiled softly at her.

Emma bit her lip as tears streamed down her face, she threw herself on you and wrapped her hands around you tightly. "[Y/N]...! You're alive!" She sobbed.

You giggled quietly, "Let's save the crying and hugging for after we deal with Lewis." You said. Emma nodded and pulled away from you, turning back to the issue at hand.

"Put pressure on the wound..." Nigel said looking at Pepe "We can change positions and fire at him at all directions." He started to plan.

The man shook his head, "It's no use." He said, "I tried that before."

Nigels voice shook, "But if we all attack together... then it should work?" He sounded more like he was questioning the possibility of winning against Lewis.

"It'll be possible... that's what you think?" The man hissed, he then covered his mouth as if he was thinking about all the trauma he has gone through. "Escape. We can't beat him anymore. Now that he's regained his sense of vision, all we can do is escape!!"

"No." Emma said.

"Emma! There's no way we can make it out alive if it was that bad when he lost his vision!" You exclaimed.

"He isn't your average demon either are you out of your mind?!" Charlie gasped.

Emma furrowed her brows. "If we run away now, we won't be able to save everyone."

"Everyone?" The man questioned.

"Oliver and Zack, Theo and the other kids, Nigel and Pepe, Ray and myself, you and Lucas and [Y/N] as well as her friends. I won't let anybody die. I need the power to protect everyone in this hunting ground." Emma said.

You blinked, was she mad?!

The man grit his teeth, "The hell are you talking about? We can't hope to beat him! We'll be slaughtered! We're doing this so that no one else has to die, running is the best option!"

"You don't know that! Running away could get us wiped too!" Emma argued. "Our situation after escaping would be nothing but running. They would catch up to us in no time."

After what felt like a long time of the man and Emma arguing he finally agreed to follow her lead. Emma turned to you next. "Will you follow me too?"

"I'm not going to run away from you after finally getting to reunite with you, Emma." You sigh getting up from the ground and stretching a little.

Emma smiled. "Mister~ Your name~" She called out.

The man glared at her, "Damn brat. I'll tell you when we get out of here."

"I bet your name is boring." Winter taunted.

"You brats better shut up before i shoot you."