20 | 黄金の水

golden water

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"We've finally recovered Lord Bayons remains."

"You weren't able to recover the bodies of his servants?" Peter asked touching the glass that displayed a dead child. "Where are they?"

"Yes, they are sunken deep underwater."

"And?"

"We found one of the special farm children's uniform, however their body is nowhere to be seen. There aren't any bodies of the cattle children either."

Peter narrowed his eyes. "How strange.."

After hanging up, Peter smiled. "Do you have any information?" He asked turning around to face the girl that was standing behind him.

"Yes, sir. [Y/N], Winter, Irwin and Yuuto all went to Goldy Pond. They must have been involved in the fall of Lord Bayon." Lilith informed. "Would you like for me to track them with their weapons?"

"Yes, great job Lilith. I knew I could trust you." He smiled, patting her head gently. After she left he turned to the corpses again. "How troublesome, Minerva. Your child sure is stubborn. No matter, I'll have her back and I'll make her into your worst nightmare."

You had been living with Yuugo in his base for so long now.

You family was now huge and there was never a dull moment. You've learnt to wake up earlier than everyone to have some time for yourself before the morning chaos at exactly 6 in the morning started.

You and Nigel had gotten along very well and he'd let you take care of his hair from time to time.

Today, you were looking at the map that Oliver pointed at, your new coordinations.

"We'll first have to go to khavitidala." Ray said, "D528-143."

"That's really far away from here though." You spoke up, "Didn't our alleys say to wait here?"

"For the most part I want us to stay here too." Ray said.

Emma thought for a moment. "Let's take a few of us. Bringing too many people will get us noticed."

Ray nodded, "First, me, Emma, [Y/N]. Then..." Ray looked around the room. "Don and Gilda."

The two of their eyes widened in shock and they burst into tears. You pat their back. "If you don't want to..." Rays voice trailed off.

"Like hell i wouldn't want to!" Don exclaimed.

"I'm so happy." Gilda sniffed. "Because i thought i was just a caretaker... having to just wait around was so painful... I'm so happy I can stand along with you."

Don smiled with determination, "We're going to try our absolute hardest, right Gilda?"

"Yeah!"

"I don't mean to be a wet blanket but i think you should take these two." Yuugo said pushing Zack and Violet towards you.