Chapter 14 - His Satisfaction

TRIGGER WARNING!!!

{Author's POV}

After bringing Y/N to the hospital wing, Tom went into the forbidden forest. It was one of the few places he could get some alone time to think. He was angry at himself for letting Y/N get hurt. She was the only one that actually cared about him. She understood him.

He sat down on the grass and inhaled. This was the only beautiful place in the forbidden forest. The lake seemed to shimmer under the sun. A mother bird chirped and sang in her nest.

He ignored it and went back to his thoughts.

Maybe I could convince her to join me. Maybe she would understand. After all, she was an orphan as well. Abandoned with a stranger who took advantage of our youth and knowledge.

The angrier he got, the louder the mother bird chirped. He was starting to get annoyed now. Tom tried his best to not kill the bird.

She should understand, right?

The boy sighed, not sure of the answer.

I'll tell her soon. He eventually decided.

The mother bird sang a high note, which annoyed him. He took out my wand and aimed it at the bird.

"Avada Kedavra!" he shouted in anger.

It became silent.

He got up and grabbed a particularly large rock. Tom walked towards the nest. He smirked when he saw three blue eggs in the nest. He grabbed the nest with care and suddenly tossed them on the ground.

"Goodnight, birdies."

He threw the rock over the nest. There was a loud crack that hit his satisfaction.

A smirk appeared on his face. Even killing something so small and innocent satisfied him. He turned around and walked away.

As if nothing had happened.

---

Y'all probably hating me for this chapter now.

Sincerely, tomriddleisswag

🤎⌛️☕️

3/16/21