Face Revelio!

Hey, my love lilies!

Firstly, I know some of you probably saw my old face reveal from two or three years ago, but I just HAD to take it down because it was super cringe (considering I was only a freshman) haha.

It's also come to my attention that I don't think I've shared my name? But now that I think about it, let's just keep it a secret between me and the original followers... and if you go to my school or know me in real life, just block me kindly without another word--let Wattpad be one of the few things I can actually keep to myself.

Originals also know that I used to write kpop fanfics and not Harry Potter, but I found myself just falling in love with a different universe so now I'm here! I'd like to thank you all for your support, it's been a super fun and eye opening journey for me and I hope to never lose my spark for creative writing.

I personally find that my writing skills have improved so PLEASE bear with my old fanfics... please I actually get goosebumps and cringed out sometimes--most of the time--but it makes me feel good that I'm now here!

Anyway, please be kind or else I MIGHT cry, this isn't an easy thing to do, to post a face reveal--not just for me but for many other writers! I read every comment. EVERY comment, even the weird ones.

But yes, hopefully you read through all of that because I mean every word.

Happy Valentine's day and until next time, my love lilies!

Your author, riddlefiqs 💋