Chapter 32 - A Reunion

{Author's POV}

It's been almost three years since they graduated.

+++

Tom had declared himself by a new name: Voldemort. He was almost unstoppable and the ministry tried to take action against Tom, but he was too powerful.

Otherwise, he and Y/N still lived together at the manor by themselves as a couple. No, they are not married. Tom is too busy.

+++

Some good news:

-Lily and James are engaged!

-Molly and Arthur are married!~

-Molly now has three lovely sons: William (Bill), Charles (Charlie), and Percy (Just Percy)~

+++

By now, the Order of the Phoenix has been organized along with Albus Dumbledore, Y/N, Molly Weasley, Arthur Weasley, James Potter, Lily Potter, Peter Pettigrew, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Severus Snape, and so many more wizards.

+++

Although Y/N is ruling the world with Tom, she's still a part of the order to stop Tom. Not kill him. The Order of the Phoenix does NOT know about Y/N and Tom's relationship (except Dumbledore and Severus Snape) and Tom doesn't know she's a part of the organization.

No, Y/N does NOT have the mark on her wrist. She keeps rejecting it when Tom asks.

+++

He finally has six Horcruxes:

-Y/N's promise ring

-His diary

-Marvolo Gaunt's ring

-Salazar Slytherin's locket

-Nagini

-Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem

He wanted his last Horcrux to be almost impossible to destroy. He had told me he only needed one more to finally be invincible...

{Y/N's POV}

"Congratulations, Lily!!!!!" I shouted when she opened her door for me.

She jumped from my tone.

"Oh my, Godric!" she shouted.

I laughed and hugged her.

"I missed you so much!" she exclaimed.

"I've missed you too!" I said.

"Are you two having a reunion without me?" A familiar voice asked.

I looked behind Lily and saw Molly.

"Molly!"

I ran over to her and tackled her.

It's been months since we've seen each other. We barely even had time to Owl each other.

"We would never forget you," I said.

"Oh, careful, Y/N. We don't want to squish the baby," Lily said.

I laughed.

"Right."

"Actually, babies," Molly corrected.

"What?" I asked, excited.

"I'm having twin boys," Molly said.

I heard an excited scream and saw the three-year-old Bill run inside, followed by Charlie. I laughed at their cuteness.

"Molly, dear, I could use some help with this luggage," I heard Arthur, her husband, call from the car.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," she called to him and walked over to her husband.