Chapter 18 - You

{Y/N's POV}

"Me?" I asked.

"Yes, you."

"And why me?" I asked.

"Because you're the only one that actually cared about me. You're the only one that can relate to me. We've both been abandoned. Left alone in this big horrifying world."

I took in what he said and smiled.

"You're right," I said.

He smiled.

"But, just because the world hurt you doesn't mean you kill everyone and everything with it," I said. "Wounds don't last forever, you know?"

His smile faded.

"Yes, but there is a scar that constantly keeps on re-opening," he said.

I didn't know how to reply. My mind was blank.

"I want you to stand beside me when I take over the world," he proposed. "Willingly."

I was shocked since I thought he was going to force me by his side.

"You don't have to answer now," he said. "But."

"But?"

"You will be attending the Yule Ball with me," he said. "That wasn't a question."

"Fine."

I got up to leave.

Just as I was about to open the door, he stopped me.

"Wait."

I looked back at him.

"Goodnight, Y/N, he said.

"Goodnight, Tom."

---

This one is short too... Anyway, I used to be known as Write Taefiqs. (@writetaefiqs)  I deleted my account because my passion for writing died, buuuuut... my passion for writing turned on again. It's weird, I know. Keep reading to find out what kind of fanfics I wrote.

Sincerely, tomriddleisswag

🤎⌛️☕️

3/17/21