Chapter 23 - The Yule Ball

{Y/N's POV}

I slowly made my way to the steps. My dress fit on me perfectly.

・゚✧here's the dress I choose (feel free to copy and paste yours in the comments to share your ideal dress・゚✧

My shoes tapped on the stone floor and I walked down the steps

・゚✧here's the pair of shoes I choose (again, feel free to share in the comments)・゚✧

The orchestra played in the corner of the room and a large white Christmas Tree was displayed in the center of the Great Hall

The orchestra played in the corner of the room and a large white Christmas Tree was displayed in the center of the Great Hall. Everyone looked divine and danced with their partners. As soon as I saw Lily and Molly, I gasped at how beautiful their dresses looked.

Lily wore a royal blue dress that flowed down to her ankles like a waterfall. Her hair was styled into a fancy braid with small blue flowers tucked in it. Her dress seemed to sparkle under the chandelier.

Molly's dress had three shades of green that blended beautifully together. Her dress had puffy sleeves and reached down to her ankles as well. Her dress had floral gold rose patterns. Her hair was straightened and she wore a small flower crown.

As soon as they saw me, they ran over to me and gave me a big hug.

"You look so beautiful, Y/N!" Lily said.

"That's an understatement," Molly corrected.

I laughed.

"You both look so royalty," I complimented.

"You never told us who your date was," Lily said.

"It's a surprise," I told them.

The orchestra played a new song, which brought Molly and Lily's date over.

"May I have this dance?" James said to Lily and winked. Lily blushed extremely.

"I believe you do," she answered and he took her hand in his.

Molly and Arthur left to dance as well. I looked around but didn't see Tom.

Perhaps he is feeling ill. I thought. I better go check on him soon.