Chapter 19 - Hogsmeade

{Y/N's POV}

Tom's confession was a heavy thing to deal with, so I decided to eat something heavy. Pizza. My comforting food.

"Hey, girls?" I asked.

"Yes?" Molly asked.

"Do you want to go to Hogsmead today? I'm having giant cravings all of a sudden," I asked.

They looked excited. "Yes, of course!" Lily said.

"We could spend the whole day together and go out for some fun, at last!" Molly said then gasped. "We should prank some people!" she said, excitedly.

I agreed. I was thankful for having friends like them. They always knew how to cheer me up.

・゚✧magical time skip・゚✧

The three of us left the pizza restaurant. My stomach felt like it was going to explode.

"Y/N, are you sure you're not pregnant? That's the most food I've ever seen you eat in a day!" Lily joked.

"For the last time, I'm not pregnant," I said and laughed. "I just have a lot on my mind."

"Ok, ok," Lily said.

Molly suddenly gasped.

"Look at that shop! There's so much to see and buy, come on!" she squealed and pushed us inside the store.

Inside, there were many fancy dresses that the shop looked like a Queen's closet.

・゚✧magical time skip・゚✧

Once we were done shopping, we left the store. We didn't buy anything and the shop owner saw that so she kicked us out.

"Did you see her face?" Molly said laughing.

"She looked furious!" Lily said.

I was laughing, trying to catch my breath. We walked to a small bookstore, actually planning on buying something this time.

I eventually found a book and put it in my shopping basket. I had seven books in total since I was buying a series.

I was scrolling through a magazine when Lily said something that caught my attention.

"Y/N, come look at this."

I went over to her and Molly. She handed me a newspaper and I read the title.

"Thirty-eight Year Old Muggle Murdered With Magic," It said.

"Who do you think it could be?" Lily asked.

"I don't know," Molly and I said together, although I had my suspicions.

They moved on from the subject, and I put the newspaper in my basket.

"We should get back to Hogwarts. It's getting dark out," I said.

"Ok, I have plans to meet with Arthur after this anyway," Molly said.

"And James wanted to talk with me about something," Lily said.

"What about you, Y/N?" Lily asked.

"I have some studying to do," I said, which was true. "So, I'll be in the library if you need me."

---

In case y'all didn't know, pizza was invented hundreds of years ago so I think it's appropriate to add it in this chapter. It's not a big secret, I know, but I used to write BTS fanfictions. Yes, Bangtan fanfics. I have so many drafts on Google Docs, you don't even know 😂. In conclusion, I used to be a big fanfic writer but I canceled myself. RIP. Now, here I am. Trying to gain more popularity. (Feel free to share this Fanfic on your feed, Wattpad, Instagram, TikTok, or whatever) <3

Sincerely, tomriddleisswag.

P.S. I made a Kim Taehyung fanfiction video on YouTube. It's eight minutes long. The link is under my bio.

🤎⌛️☕️

3/17/2