Hyungs? •edited•

(A/n: welcome to chapter 7❤️)

Jin's POV

As we were walking home-
and yes we are rich and we could totally just drive but one of us *
cough* Kim namjoon *cough*

doesn't have a license. So we thought to all walk instead. Plus I don't want to get my new car dirty.

Suddenly car pulled next to us, we thought it was our dad's coming to pick us up, but oh how we were wrong.

As jimin was telling us not to go because it was in his words

" totally sus"

on the other hand we had namjoon telling us

" what's the worst that could happen plus if the guy tries anything we can take him down."

It was as if I was arguing with my devil and angel. As we were going to get in I asked the others what they think.

" I don't think we should go it would be reasonable to walk home and none of our parents told us about this car, about this guy, and so far he hasn't said anything. Plus saying who are parents are if we get kidnapped is not going to stop him from killing us dumb child" yoongi said.

I honestly think that this is the most yoongi has talked today.

" I think yoongi is right"
jhope said.

"what about you tae"
I said
" I pick yoongi hyung"

it was done we were walking home until that guy said something that caught our attention.

" I'm jungkook's dad I was wondering if you guys wanted to see him after school"

when I tell you all of us got a whiplash from how hard we turned our head.

" really!" Tae said

" wait how do we know you're telling the truth?"

the man then got out of his car and showed us a picture of jungkook. It was a picture of jungkook eating cake and having a birthday hat on. In the background a banner said 'happy birthday bun bun!'

We got in the car not second guessing it, we soon pulled up past jungkook but he he didn't know it since he was on the phone then he got off and turned around and saw us.

Jungkook POV

I saw my hyungs I was worried because one why the hell were they following me and two who was driving. It could be one of my targets trying to kidnap them because they got to close to me. Or they could be in weird Uber.

" oh hey hyungs what are you guys doin-omg dad what are you doing here!!!"

I was so 'excited' to see my 'dad' he wasn't my real dad he was my fake one, because my real dad was always busy I mostly was taking cared by my uncle Ben.
(for the marvel peeps (: )

" aww there's my best son"

I was so happy to see them but then I remember that my manger had called to talk to Ben about some new gang so I whispered in my 'dad's' ear

" just let the group stay with me you need to get to the house because the manager needs you"

he then told me
" where are you going to be?"

It was so many houses to pick from so I just picked 34

" at the 34 house dad bought me"
btw I wasn't exaggerating it he literally buy me a house every 2 minutes

my 'dad' drove away and I waved bye I then when to the group and said

"you guys can come and hang out at my place, it's not that far"

As we were walking home the 6 guys drooling over me I saw a... frog, now you may not know it but I'm terrified of frogs

(A/n: true fear I hate frog)

I quickly turn around and hide because those a some scary frog. Okay maybe they aren't that scary but hey you never know?

Taehyung's POV

As me and the hyungs plus kookie was walking-kookie being in front of us suddenly stoped walking and then turned to hug me so tight but it didn't really affect me cuz I'm strong.

We all found it so cute I bent down to his height and asked
" what's wrong bun"

he then said

" I saw a frog, I don't like frogs.."

he was so cute I could you not just- AWWWWWWWWW you know.

" can you carry me pls"

That's all the needed to be said. Well on more thing.

"Sure can I touch you?"

He nodded

"Yeah"

Then I carried jungkook all the way home with a jelly group of hyungs behind me. Losers.

Words: 777
A/n: Edited on 4/17/2022