Rumors

A/n: hi sunflowers! How are you today? I hope you're doing good and if not I hope you feel better soon 🤍

A/n POV
The rumor of jungkook being back spread like a wild fire. All it took was one kid to videotape jungkook at the cafeteria and send it to the schools website. The worst thing was everyone thought jungkook was a ghost. They thought he died when they heard word he was poisoned. It explains why when jungkook would ask for help from anyone but his hyungs people would ignore him. One thing about jungkook is he hates being ignored. It was no question to it when he was ignored for just 1 hour he would feel as if he was being ripped apart. Imagine going through that for 7 hours.

He was getting quickly depressed and upset by the first week back. He went from being the most talkative to the most talked about. He still had some hope from his hyungs since they where actually happy to see him back. However he only had 2 classes with them and that was including all of his hyungs so he guesses he should be happy for that. Not to mention the 2 classes where at the very beginning and very end of the day. Anyone could tell and see his mood differences from the morning to the afternoon. He was falling apart.

What jungkook didn't realize is the world around him was too. His dad still didn't find jungkook. Yes jungkook was safe but his hyungs didn't tell his dad because the wanted jungkook to themselves. Jungkook's mom was just as stressed. Being a bad bitch without her other son turned her into a sad bitch. She would find herself crying wanting to see him but equally as angry at the girl who did this.

The kids at his school thought he was  dead or able to see ghost. The teachers are scared every time they see jungkook. The janitor was no longer a friend of Jungkook's. The lunch lady's ended creating a meal after jungkook in respect, so he thought that was nice. But jungkook was still annoyed.

"Hello I'm here I can answer the question!" Jungkook would yell at his math teacher but she would just ignore him. For some reason this made jungkook even angrier. The kids and teachers got the wrong idea and thought ' the ghost was getting angry' so they would try and ignore him more and that only made it worse. "It's okay jungkook I mean now you don't have to do school work" Jungkook has turned to look at yoongi. "Yeah that makes since" Jungkook said in a effort to be happier. "How about this we come over and have ice cream and watch iron man?!" Jungkook smiled at yoongi's simple request. It was a easy thing to do so why not? have fun while you can!

After school the members had a big cuddle pile in the living room.

After that the same cuddles and movie watching would continue for a week. Jungkook thought it was time to go visit mon mom again as his health felt like it was getting bad. He went to visit the forest where she would usually be. "Hello?" Jungkook asked as he made his way in between the trees to the tree house. "It's me ju-" his mouth was muffled before he could finish the sentence. Hours later jungkook woke up in a abandoned looking house.

It was leaves and dust covering the beds and floor's. Wood that build the floor now broken leaving holes everywhere. The windows let in cold air making every hair on your neck stand. Jungkook was scared, he couldn't see, his hands where tied just like his feet. He was worried and in disbelief. His ears went up as he heard the floors creaking.

Each creak louder than the rest. Each one closer and closer to jungkook. Each one more scarier than the last. Each making jungkook suck in a breath. Each one making a tear leave his eyes. Each one wishing he had done something different to prevent this happening. Prying for the best as jungkook felt a hand in his head. Slowly the hand took away the tight cloth from his eyes. When he looked up he saw... "MON MON?" Jungkook screamed. "Hush I was just testing you!" You see what jungkook didn't know is that this was all a test.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked as mon mon unties his hands and feet. "I knew when I watched over you that you were feeling sad and that one day you would feel the need to come to me and talk. So I thought he it would be a good time to test the way you act in situations like this considering the fact that you would have to go though this sooner or later." Mon mon said as she stood up to get a box not just any box THE box.

"So you played this mon mon" Jungkook asked as he cracked his back from sitting in the small wooden chair. "no jungkook I didn't but it was a perfect opportunity so I took it" jungkook sighed as he would really ever get this. "Look sit down and I'll explain" jungkook sat down but mon mon quickly picked him back up "Uhh no you are not sitting on the bed I mean the air" Jungkook was a little mind blown that he would be able to fly but it's probably nothing new.

After jungkook was in the air relaxing. Mon mon explained why this all happened and how she knew this would happened. Jungkook was more self aware but that didn't stop mon mon from saying the worst possible words to jungkook's ears. "Yeah but you still need training" Jungkook hates training. Yeah he is in the mafia but training is a pain in the ass. He was not gonna like this.

Words: 1000