50th CHAPTER SPECIAL🤍 recap!!

A/n: thank you all for being on this trip with me all the way to the point and hopefully further. It doesn't matter if you stopped reading or is currently reading right now, or even reading this in the future. I'm so thankful for you giving me the chance to spread my creativity in a positive and enjoyable way. Now to thank you all I'm going to be writing a very long chapter for you all. I recently started learning how to write longer by taking my time though out a couple of days! I'm currently working on a chapter in my Peter Parker one shots and so far it has 3000 words!! It's definitely a improvement from my 1000 word chapters. I've been trying to do the same with my sick fics and this book- but now I'm really gonna put all my effort into making this chapter for you guys. Again thank you my sunflowers and I hope we can continue this journey together though thick and thin, love and hate, and after debate and debate nothing will tear us apart. To my second family and my second home this is for you-Much love, sunshine <3
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
This chapter is gonna be a recap from all of my previous chapters.(not including the a/n) it gets kinda confusing and just in case I made any mistakes this is where I'm gonna clear everything up. So again this is just a recap to all of my previous chapters if you understood it I probably made some mistakes so it would be best to read this chapter. I also will add a explanation to each chapter because I feel as if some of them are just weirdly written especially my earlier chapters. Thank you for reading please enjoy!

FIRST CHAPTER: •The Disguise•

In this chapter we learn that jungkook is 16 and has been to 10 different schools. He's very annoyed because his dad said he has to pretend to be a nerd this year. His only goal was to graduate this year. On his way to school he ran into a boy named? We find that out in the next chapter.
Author notes: none.

SECOND CHAPTER: •??? Pov•

In this chapter we have a different POV and it from jungkook friend. The unknown friend bumps into someone. He realized that someone (jungkook)has a name tag similar to his implying that he's from jinhit just like him. The unknown person wants to become friends with him (jungkook) the unknown person gets asked his name and says it Yugyyeom. The POV switch's and jungkook and Yugyyeom are walking around school when Jungkook asked how old Yugyyeom was. Turns out Yugyyeoms older and jungkook didn't like that. Then at the end of the chap someone says "you look pretty small to use baby boy~~" then the chapter ends.

Author notes:•#cringe.
I hate my old trying to be flirty things. I want to change that so bad bro. •

Third chapter: •OUR baby boy•
(Btw I hate this title ima change it)

In this chapter we get introduced to the bangtan boys aka the brats of the school. Yugyyeom try's to defend jungkook by pushing jungkook behind him. However jungkook wasn't having it and stood up for himself. Jungkook went up to them and asked "do you have the same classes as us?"
Then the chapter ended.

Author notes: I FUCKING HATE THE CHARACTER TRAITS I GAVE THEM. 1 he's sixteen and they are way older 2 it's just so cringe and I just did it because I was reading to much jkxbts at the time. I'm gonna change the whole relationship status between them or just make jungkook older like 18-19. OR I could make jinhit a collage since it dose the get mentioned much often anyways idk.

Fourth chapter:•we are the top dogs•
(Trash ass name but okay)

In this chapter we learn that jimin can hack or what and finds more out about jungkook. We learn jungkooks bi, 16 (RED FLAG) and has a iq of 154. Oh and he's 'innocent.' We also found out it was Taehyung who said that dumbass comment if hey baby boy or sum like that. Jungkook walks over and talks to them. I'm reply the other laugh because no one dose that. They say their 'fake names' and left.