Stay away from him

A/n: I just looked at my old chapters and do you guys think I talk to much? Should I stop writing this A/n part? Also I have a lot of updates/not chapters in this book sorry about that I know it kinda annoying, like ads during your video. I'll work on it I promise & I'm sorry.

[ short chapter]

Mr.jeon POV

Those blue lines meant danger, it's kinda like bird box once you saw those lines you were forced to do something with a 99.9% death rate.

My heart had sunken down to the bottom pits of hell when I saw jungkook get up and turn to the bridge.

"No jungkook no JUNGKOOK NO"

He stoped and looked at me I took this chance and told him things to stall out the mess that was about to happen. I signaled to yg and his friends to take jungkook down from that bridge let it be forcefully or not. He. Was. Going. To. Get. Down.

Yugyyeom's POV

Jungkook was getting dangerously close my heart was pounding I looked at his 'friends' they were shocked to say the least.

I got a signal from mr. jeon and I did the same to his friends they looked at me confused. I remember that they are in a different mafia and don't use that type of signal also they think we are normal.

I whisper " count of 5 we are getting jungkook down"

They nodded.

1

2

3

4

5

Me and his 'friends' jumped and tackled jungkook to the ground. He kept moving and typing to get free but would couldn't let him for his own good.

Mr.jeon went and stabbed jungkook with a needle filled with xxxxx or xoxox jungkook went limp after about 2 long minutes of struggle. I picked jungkook up and brought him to mr. jeons car.

Bts POV

Jungkook's dad we are thinking just stabbed jungkook with something. What the hell was he doing. Then Yugyyeom picked him up and brought him to a black van. I asked Yugyyeom were they were going but all he said was.

"Stay away from him"

"What why would we do that he just got shot with something that put him to sleep almost instantly. Also he just was passed out from being poisoned.
If anything staying away would be the last thing we would want to do"

" you don't understand you need to stay away from him"

"What"

"This poison is nothing normal this is a sickness that was transferred. It's because of the way jungkook's blood,body,weight etc it made it deadly for him. The person that did this didn't calculate for all of this.
Making this deadly YOU NEED TO STAY AWAY"

A/n: sorry I've been losing motivation to post saying I'll post more this summer has been easier said then done. I'm trying my hardest to keep it going and I don't want to disappoint, this has been my greatest life accomplishment.

Words 500